Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking for a friend, but does anyone know which shade Herr Klopp uses ?

Think it might be a ‘muted dipper red’, but can’t find it in SuperDrug ?

4e04ac217169a15a278054ee103dade3.jpg

reading all these posts from RAWK.
We are on the verge of killing them off. That’s why I said it would be good if someone like Arsenal give a run this year.
I know the Tarquins are red shit too but it will kill off the “if it wasn’t for us” Dippet pathetic grandiose .
Fuck them and the other boil on the arse over at Salford.

Always one for trying to take a positive from something....
Well we didnt lose against Brighton!
But my other highlight came when I watched Goldbridge on his Youtube (I just wanted to see his reactions)
I think it was when the 3rd or perhaps the 4th goal went in and he started to lose it. He came out with the classic and mic drop put down towards Pep......."And he's not even wearing socks"

3 point for a win started in 1981 I believe, so there is probably a flaw in that comparison anyway. We can talk about too much dominance when City have won title number 20. Until then do fuck off.
Don't forget the backpass rule also didn't exist. Liverpool concentrated on getting a lead, then ensuring it was the most boring game of football ever, by playing it back to the keeper, who picked it up, moved a bit, passed to a player, they tried to go forward, passed to the keeper to pickup, rinse and repeat.

English Football in the late 70's and 80's was generally dire due to that tactic.

It is quite ironic that the 'golden' age of Pep & City, has a similar back pass (but no pick-up), but it leads to more goals, more excitement (for City fans at least), and gives regular trophy wins, due to initial outside investment into the club, making it self sustaining and hopefully should be self perpetuating... there's no difference to City of the 10's/20's and Liverpool of the 70's/80's really - other than (all) the football is better and less monotonous, due to the lack of watching the goalie pick up the ball constantly.

But apparently these complete similarities are not correct, and the game's 'gone'.

reading all these posts from RAWK.
We are on the verge of killing them off. That’s why I said it would be good if someone like Arsenal give a run this year.
I know the Tarquins are red shit too but it will kill off the “if it wasn’t for us” Dippet pathetic grandiose .
Fuck them and the other boil on the arse over at Salford.
They are FUCKING NOT in Salford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.