Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see Rangers getting a result , but I hope they take the piss reports saying they are 15k of them

Doping sequence has all had to change because the testing at the World Cup is more stringent

got to get and stay clean for two months
Get ready for the total transformation immediately after the world cup... We need them to be 17 or 18 points off the pace before the break which looks possible at the moment. Come Boxing Day they will all be back to being supreme athletes running non stop for 95 minutes.

Just had a look at the City thread on RAWK and my word, they’re absolutely rabbid aren’t they? The hate & anger they have for us is absolutely unreal. You actually worry about the mental state of some of them to the point I’m half tempted to donate some tin foil hats to ease the pain.
It's a dangerous level of hatred, tbh. Leads to nights like the bus attack. I was at that game: outside Anfield the level of hatred for all things Manchester was horrendous. The mods on that site need to step in.

Just had a look at the City thread on RAWK and my word, they’re absolutely rabbid aren’t they? The hate & anger they have for us is absolutely unreal. You actually worry about the mental state of some of them to the point I’m half tempted to donate some tin foil hats to ease the pain.
Vile, feral hatred with no hint of that famous Scouse humour.

Yeah that’s probably right

That’s why I said I think he’s kind of in limbo in the fact he’s not really good enough to play in either position consistently well and it’s getting found out, but is manager of sticking with him anyway. To get the very best out of him in terms of what he’s good at, you would have to compromise the team and really accommodate him and his shortcomings ….and he’s not nearly good enough to even consider doing that with.

It’ll be interesting to see where he is in a few seasons time when they can’t pass off his liabilities as him being young (he’s already 24 this week)

It’s like I’ve always said about Adama Traoré, he is not quite fast enough to be an Olympic sprinter but not quite good enough a footballer to be consistent top footballer.
Klopp being a great coach is a bit of a myth. He doesn’t improve players, he is very good at picking ones that play his rock and roll football.

Who has got better as a footballer at Liverpool under Bingo? (Apart from absurd physical running stats…)

Klopp has sacrificed his midfield to get as many crosses in the box from his fullbacks.

Shit loads of Rangers fans have tickets in the Liverpool end according to posters on this forum https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/liverpool-away.218006/page-91

Seems plenty of Liverpool fans have been selling their tickets on and estimates that there will be 6k-7k Rangers in the stadium at kick-off!
Had a gander.
Complaining about waiting in pissing rain for 90+ Mins at the official ticket pick-up at Goodison.
Our Celtic CL away vibes :) Not just City ticket-office who screw up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.