Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We played Celtic in the groups under Pep in his first season with us. Drew home and away.
I thought we had but couldn’t be bothered to check. I’m at a loss then why Bingo said what he said, then. I thought I heard the BBC say something similar this morning, so maybe it came from one of them useless buggers. Maybe it’s the first time two teams from wantaway regions of the UK have met in the CL.

I thought we had but couldn’t be bothered to check. I’m at a loss then why Bingo said what he said, then. I thought I heard the BBC say something similar this morning, so maybe it came from one of them useless buggers. Maybe it’s the first time two teams from wantaway regions of the UK have met in the CL.
It's the first time the bigots have met the victims in a European cup/Champions League tie according to Holly dipper Hamilton on BBC News 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.