Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Liverpool thought bank on Facebook is pure pleasure. I’ve seen comments from blue mates giving itv them, they are seriously deranged.

They have the greatest coach & player for every position but the plucky underdogs just can’t compete with City.

The thing is shoe string FC with all their history can’t compete with City. Bazaar that it’d palace, Fulham, Brighton that’s been taking points off them.

The Liverpool thought bank on Facebook is pure pleasure. I’ve seen comments from blue mates giving itv them, they are seriously deranged.

They have the greatest coach & player for every position but the plucky underdogs just can’t compete with City.

The thing is shoe string FC with all their history can’t compete with City. Bazaar that it’d palace, Fulham, Brighton that’s been taking points off them.

My comment lasted 30 seconds.

Somethings off with them at the moment , perhaps Klopp has flogged them too much over past 7 years and they’ve got nothing left

TAA is getting loads of flak and just seems half arsed , he’s never been a great defender but it looks like He’s got no legs left. Seems like he’s playing like Cancelo as an auxiliary midfielder but doesn’t have athletic abilty to pull it off and also defend his position

I think Van Dijks the main problem though , seems like he’s making a mistake a game and they are a shadow of the team they were with him in this form.

11 points behind already , if the Arse beat them next week are they out of the title race ?
Doping sequence has all had to change because the testing at the World Cup is more stringent

got to get and stay clean for two months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.