Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony of the dips going on about how if it wasn't for them, it would have been a walkover for city for the past 5 years is that the situation is exactly the same in reverse. City saved the country from a period of red scouse domination and personally i think we should get some kind of group medal off our newly installed king for that (heard he hates the cunts).
Beat me to it.

Tbf those cheeky chaps have got something that mercifully we don't have.

Big verge and Jordan earache are world class pointers , especially as strikers cruise past them ;-)

Defending is an art in itself. You've got to have a calm head, be aware of what is happening around you, and inspire confidence in your teammates to let you and the others in that last line do your jobs, effectively.

I do not think for one nanosecond that Trent Anal has any of these skills.

The best defenders are seen but not heard: they are not 'stars' or celebrities, you don't get to see them constantly on the front pages of the tabloids for their 'tired and emotional' antics, and they don't court the press like many of these plastic nobodies you hear about.
Anal comes across to me me as an attention seeker: somebody who wants to see himself in press photographs enjoying the company of Hollywood 'A' listers, rather than being praised for his playing skills and his tactical sense.

Last night papered over the cracks for both him and his colleagues - this dipper side is NOT the team they were 18 months ago, and I suspect Bingo knows this only too well.

Defending is an art in itself. You've got to have a calm head, be aware of what is happening around you, and inspire confidence in your teammates to let you and the others in that last line do your jobs, effectively.

I do not think for one nanosecond that Trent Anal has any of these skills.

The best defenders are seen but not heard: they are not 'stars' or celebrities, you don't get to see them constantly on the front pages of the tabloids for their 'tired and emotional' antics, and they don't court the press like many of these plastic nobodies you hear about.
Anal comes across to me me as an attention seeker: somebody who wants to see himself in press photographs enjoying the company of Hollywood 'A' listers, rather than being praised for his playing skills and his tactical sense.

Last night papered over the cracks for both him and his colleagues - this dipper side is NOT the team they were 18 months ago, and I suspect Bingo knows this only too well.
Yup same thoughts here. TAA is a bit Lingard, or Deli Alli. Modern sort of footballing flakey wasters. They have a little bit of skillz, they plkay for teams that gtet preferential media coverage, they get luaded as the future of Enlgish football, then people realise how shite they are without the hype.

The fact TA plays for lfc who've been "successful" has hidden how actually he is as a FB. But, he plays for a red club, so like Neville or Butt of Utd he will have his supporte4rs in the media banging his drum until the Eng manager is forced to include them.

The missus is watching a programme called married at first sight and I’ve watched a couple with her. There’s a gay scouser on there who is always starting trouble and as someone starts to have a go back gets up storms off and plays the victim. It is ingrained deep in their dna without a shadow of doubt
If you don't pack it in then I will tell the teacher on you.

Ric the picture speaks a thousand words - in that picture he comes across as what he is, an arrogant, egotistical prick. I would not want a player like that anywhere near our club, we have the recruitment spot on, not just ability but its the person we look at. Long may it continue
It seems to me that Terrence is a fairly mentally fragile individual. That twat's problem is that he 100% believed all the hype that was written about him, same for all the smoke that was being blown up his arse. It allowed him to build himself up in his own head into believing that he was some sort of footballing superhero and his arrogance shone for all to see out of his arsehole. But his glasslike ego has now shattered, and his game has gone to shit at the mere mention of his defensive weaknesses. He believed the hype and now he's believing the criticism. "Mentality Monster", my arse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.