Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat me to it.
It's just true though. They're just moaning because they didn't win everything. A lad i know, who to be fair is at least a season ticket holder at that shit hole, few years ago was constantly going on about he was "against modern football". I did once try, and fail, to explain to him that liverpool were a big driving force behind the creation of the prem and the chumps, and therefore a big force behind what modern football is, but apparently that wasn't true. Seen him the last few years? Loving it all of a sudden. Similar to the spoilt twats at the swamp who instantly start hating the glazers as soon as they aren't winning, football is only good when they are top dogs, otherwise it's shit. Fucking bellends.

The missus is watching a programme called married at first sight and I’ve watched a couple with her. There’s a gay scouser on there who is always starting trouble and as someone starts to have a go back gets up storms off and plays the victim. It is ingrained deep in their dna without a shadow of doubt
The thing is, 95% of Liverpool fans aren’t Scousers. It’s like any weirdo with that sort of personality is attracted to that club.

Ric the picture speaks a thousand words - in that picture he comes across as what he is, an arrogant, egotistical prick. I would not want a player like that anywhere near our club, we have the recruitment spot on, not just ability but it’s the person we look at. Long may it continue
Spot on.

There’s no joy in his facial expression. The expression is more like the actual meaning to that daft Latin phrase we used to have connected to our club ‘Superbia’, which means an arrogant pride.

Seen this from a few journalists tonight, and it’s pretty disingenuous. There was never any criticism of Alexander-Arnold’s attacking play. It’s his defensive frailties that were rightly highlighted.

Ah right I get it now.
You need to score from a free kick to guarantee a place in the England squad.
And not only score from a free kick but score against a 40 year old goalie and against Rangers.

Yep the gobby bandy scouse cock is back.

Spot on.

There’s no joy in his facial expression. The expression is more like the actual meaning to that daft Latin phrase we used to have connected to our club ‘Superbia’, which means an arrogant pride.
His expression oozes look at me rather than excitement at scoring a goal. Look at yourself mate ,you needed a penalty and a set piece to beat a pub team let that sink in dipper twat

The irony of the dips going on about how if it wasn't for them, it would have been a walkover for city for the past 5 years is that the situation is exactly the same in reverse. City saved the country from a period of red scouse domination and personally i think we should get some kind of group medal off our newly installed king for that (heard he hates the cunts).
Red scouse domination????
In the last five years they have been runners up twice
United …..who are as shit as they have ever been have also been runners up twice

So the greatest ever team the world has seen have now finished below a bang average united side twice in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.