Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just true though. They're just moaning because they didn't win everything. A lad i know, who to be fair is at least a season ticket holder at that shit hole, few years ago was constantly going on about he was "against modern football". I did once try, and fail, to explain to him that liverpool were a big driving force behind the creation of the prem and the chumps, and therefore a big force behind what modern football is, but apparently that wasn't true. Seen him the last few years? Loving it all of a sudden. Similar to the spoilt twats at the swamp who instantly start hating the glazers as soon as they aren't winning, football is only good when they are top dogs, otherwise it's shit. Fucking bellends.
".....It's changed, you see?.... That's why I've lost interest and don't bother anymore.......It's all about the money, and foreign owners.......The 'istry's' gone out of the game.....Happened about a decade ago....."

Did I miss anything?

".....It's changed, you see?.... That's why I've lost interest and don't bother anymore.......It's all about the money, and foreign owners.......The 'istry's' gone out of the game.....Happened about a decade ago....."

Did I miss anything?
no. word for word that's exactly what he used to say. it's almost as if they're an indoctrinated cult.....

Red scouse domination????
In the last five years they have been runners up twice
United …..who are as shit as they have ever been have also been runners up twice

So the greatest ever team the world has seen have now finished below a bang average united side twice in recent years.

When the stats damn your claims so badly you'd think they would give up talking shit.

Scummy rats, they're singing about the death of our Queen and supporting/glorifying the IRA, then cry like fuck when someone dares to breathe when it's a minutes silence for there own dead.
If we ever have the misfortune to play them on the anniversary for the deaths they had a hand in, I will personally boo/whistle like fuck, and if that makes me a **** I dont give a single shit.

Scummy rats, they're singing about the death of our Queen and supporting/glorifying the IRA, then cry like fuck when someone dares to breathe when it's a minutes silence for there own dead.
If we ever have the misfortune to play them on the anniversary for the deaths they had a hand in, I will personally boo/whistle like fuck, and if that makes me a **** I dont give a single shit.
I bet they won't be doing that at Ibrox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.