Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media have collectively lost their tongues right up the bin dippers's arses.

Everyone one should be thankful to ManCity. Had we not stopped Dippers from winning more trophies, media and discussion would have been unbearable. Theirnfans would been absolutely scums and creates problems. Instead of abusing city, they should be thankful, we saved the country from dippers and media wankfest. They are darlings with one 1 Pl imagine what would have happened if they had won 2 more

The whinging fucker Bingo says the dippers can't compete with us does he..

How about newly promoted Fulham, mid table teams Crystal Palace, Brighton and the worst rag team in a decade who have yet again sacked their manager and reshuffled the pack to once more try and get back to showing some consistency.

The same rag team btw who shipped 4 at Brentford and currently have a minus goal difference in the PL.

The dippers have already dropped 9 points against these 4 teams, 2 of which they played at fortress Anfield..

Looks to me that the whining t*at is struggling to motivate his shower compete with these teams let alone City, the ****..!

Let's deflect my shortcomings, poor management, lack of investment by FSG and shit buys like Dawen Carroll and blame City, yeah, blame City, it's not me and us it's them, they're to blame..

Never was a phrase more relevant to sum these ***** up..

"Always the victims, never their fault"..!

The general tone seems to be getting their excuses in early and writing the obituary/ eulogy for klopps team/era. Strange, as I'm sure it was only six months ago they had the bestest team ever, with the bestest players in the world in every position? Also, having freshened up the front three with Nunez, who they were bigging up as better than haaland I imagine they'll piss the quad this year.

from Barney Roney in the Guardian,

Money does come into this. Liverpool’s net transfer fee spend in the last four years has been £80m, compared with City’s £200m.

Thats just wrong. Liverpool Net Spend is greater than ours in the last 5 years. They are 9th and we are 10th in PL.
We really should not these lies go unchallenged.

9) Liverpool: £-216.61m
22/23: £-8.64m
21/22: £-51.71m (2nd)
20/21: £-58.91m (3rd)
19/20: £28.08m (Champions)
18/19: £-126.79m (2nd)

10) Manchester City: £-213.8m
22/23: £18.36m

21/22: £-36.63m (Champions)
20/21: £-90.14m (Champions)
19/20: £-79.67m (2nd)
18/19: £-18.89m (Champions)

Even if we didn't know it was a lie, I'd be looking at those stats and thinking there was fuck all between the two anyway. That's £120m or Jack Grealish, Akanji and Gomez. Hardly a chasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.