Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was undrivable because the Perspex side panel by the door was broken. It wasn’t like the entire bus got smashed up.

As I said, it was cunty by them but not as bad as we’ve made out over the years.
Come on PC, go out onto Stockport Road and throw a bottle or can at a passing bus, even better be stood on a Police van roof next to Officers to get a better shot, then see what happens?

The actual damage may have been minimal but the intenet was intentional.

Who the fuck throws pyrotechnics at a Coach with people on board.

If a flare or smoke bomb had gone through the window meaning the Coach needed to be evacuated it would've been carnage.
The Coach was hemmed in, surrounded by a mob with missiles raining down, there would have been serious injuries or worse.

The whole episode was swept away and now looked back on as Passion.

When the cunts are involved in self inflicted tragedy and chaos they look to blame everyone but themselves.
Bunch of whining cunts.

Last edited:
Show him this. I sent it to the dippers i know & when they try to bring up Haaland i throw this back in their faces, it works for me.

With the dippers even if you showed them Haaland's payslip they probably wouldn't believe you as it doesn't fit the narrative that theirs only play for the love of the fans (cult)

Harsh, very harsh…

Not really, I keep an eye out for Gabby and Zinky coz I've a soft spot for them and I want them to do well, and I like Arteta, seems a decent bloke and he gave his all when he sat next to Pep, but Arsenal isn't a serious club.

Don't get your knickers in a twist, I think Chelsea and Spurs are the same. Boutique London clubs with mostly journeymen players, daft owners and loud affected fans full of puffed up opinions and puffed up self importance. Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs are like long running sitcoms, occasionally funny but faintly ludicrous and not to be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Not really, I keep an eye out for Gabby and Zinky coz I've a soft spot for them and I want them to do well, and I like Arteta, seems a decent bloke and he gave his all when he sat next to Pep, but Arsenal isn't a serious club.

Don't get your knickers in a twist, I think Chelsea and Spurs are the same. Boutique London clubs with mostly journeymen players, daft owners and loud affected fans with puffed up opinions and puffed up self importance. Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs are like a long running sitcoms, occasionally funny but faintly ludicrous and not to be taken seriously.

Someone has to finish 2nd,3rd,4th etc,way thing are at present the North West will only have 1 representative,so I agree,some of the sitcom clubs have it all to play for this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.