Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be confusing narratives so just looked up PL finishes since 2010.

Stretford's unloveliest 2 x titles, 3 x 2nd placed finishes

Murderers 1 x title*, 3 x 2nd placed finishes

City 6 x titles, 3 x 2nd placed finishes.

Strangely we've duked it out with each of the red arses 4 times.

Real rivalry, ok........

Come on PC, go out onto Stockport Road and throw a bottle or can at a passing bus, even better be stood on a Police van roof next to Officers to get a better shot, then see what happens?

The actual damage may have been minimal but the intenet was intentional.

Who the fuck throws pyrotechnics at a Coach with people on board.

If a flare or smoke bomb had gone through the window meaning the Coach needed to be evacuated it would've been carnage.
The Coach was hemmed in, surrounded by a mob with missiles raining down, there would have been serious injuries or worse.

The whole episode was swept away and now looked back on as Passion.

When the cunts are involved in self inflicted tragedy and chaos they look to blame everyone but themselves.
Bunch of whining cunts.
Id have genuinely driven on and driven home that day. Fuckin ferrel cunts need calling out.
They were stood on police vans to get a better aim!!

Not really, I keep an eye out for Gabby and Zinky coz I've a soft spot for them and I want them to do well, and I like Arteta, seems a decent bloke and he gave his all when he sat next to Pep, but Arsenal isn't a serious club.

Don't get your knickers in a twist, I think Chelsea and Spurs are the same. Boutique London clubs with mostly journeymen players, daft owners and loud affected fans full of puffed up opinions and puffed up self importance. Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs are like long running sitcoms, occasionally funny but faintly ludicrous and not to be taken seriously.

You’re entitled to your opinion. I really can’t take it seriously though likely being more indicative of an anti London bias than anything else. ‘Full of puffed up opinions’? The irony…look in the mirror, mate…

You’re entitled to your opinion. I really can’t take it seriously though likely being more indicative of an anti London bias than anything else. ‘Full of puffed up opinions’? The irony…look in the mirror, mate…
I'm to the pub to watch us give the bin thieving fuckers a smack, best of luck bar two weeks the rest of the season you ****.

Lived in London for 25 years and on the whole enjoyed it, though I was not sad to leave.

As for puffed up opinions, you're right, I'm full of them, but not about City and if you knew our fan base you'd know that's typical.

City's success has spared football fans ten years of unbearable Utd and Liverpool hubris and sentient football fans know it. The only fate conceivably worse would've been a period of Arsenal dominance. It's bad enough gooners forever banging on about the f**king invincibles like pissed up cockney nutters on the bus! Coz we all know what it would be like if you were chasing your fifth title in six years!

A class apart.

keep telling yourself the North London derby means something and come back in ten years when you've won nowt and we'll chat again.

Arguing with an Irish dipper on Twitter.

Reckons selling players is the only way to generate cash flow in football. Thinks that you can’t bring the game into disrepute by passing off opinion as ‘fact’. Reckons Liverpool supporters were not to blame for Heysel. Thinks Liverpool can’t buy expensive players because only City can do that.

Ironically, doesn’t care that Oxford United can’t compete with them, though.

Fuck me.

In view of world events I am just away to build this as it will allow me somewhere to hide if things are looking bad at half time
images.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.