Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lived in London for 25 years and on the whole enjoyed it, though I was not sad to leave.

As for puffed up opinions, you're right, I'm full of them, but not about City and if you knew our fan base you'd know that's typical.

City's success has spared football fans ten years of unbearable Utd and Liverpool hubris and sentient football fans know it. The only fate conceivably worse would've been a period of Arsenal dominance. It's bad enough gooners forever banging on about the f**king invincibles like pissed up cockney nutters on the bus! Coz we all know what it would be like if you were chasing your fifth title in six years!

A class apart.

keep telling yourself the North London derby means something and come back in ten years when you've won nowt and we'll chat again.

Yadda, yadda, yadda…

Yadda, yadda, yadda…

Bye....

gunnersaurus.jpg

We're not the only team on Merseyside getting beaten by Spurs, their women have lost 1-0 thanks to a Niamh Fahey own goal.

Also, Liverpool supporters were 100% to blame for Heysel, this tool can fuck off. I hate them so much.

Once the dust settles from today, I wonder if it will occur to them to wonder why the same players haven't bothered turning up for the first two months of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.