Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I can see something really serious happening again with the dippers.

The more they get away with the worst they get as they believe they are untouchable.

The press/media play a big part in this.
I’ve been saying the same thing. It feels spookily similar to last time where the whole outfit (fans and club) see themselves as above the law.

It’ll end the same way and they will pipe down for another decade working ou who’s fault it was

Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

Their client journalists will be vocal in condemning city fans and demanding bans.

Reminds me of when they played the rags a few years ago around the time of Munich anniversary. We all heard on Sky them singing about it. Sky reported it was the rags singing about Hillsborough.

Would love it if City’s PR department put out a statement saying our fans were only singing about Liverpool atrocities and City stand behind justice for the families of Juventus fans.

They never would tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.