Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
were the chants (which I did not hear on TV) and the graffiti in relation to Heysel or Hillsborough - I had assumed it was the former, not the latter - not that I am condoning it either way
There’s no evidence whatsoever there was chanting or graffiti about hillsborough so far.

I tend to watch games with the volume up and heard “murderers” and “always the victims” which gets sang at them nearly every week.

They’ve put that statement out as they know they’re bang to rights for coining our bench.

There’s no evidence whatsoever there was chanting or graffiti about hillsborough so far.

I tend to watch games with the volume up and heard “murderers” and “always the victims” which gets sang at them nearly every week.

They’ve put that statement out as they know they’re bang to rights for coining our bench.
Dippers don’t know what ‘evidence’ means, they’re satisfied with one bellend making something up and they all pile in embellishing it.
Granted the blues were out of order chanting about the dead chicken in the alley though.

Do not beleive for one minute that we chanted anything about Hillsborough , but murderers and Heysel is now becoming an issue and not a good reflection of our support , let not try to point score when 39 lives have been lost.

The Dippers have no right to smudge the issue by stating we were disrespecting all football disasters , we were not it was Heysel and although not our proudest moment, Liverpool were found guilty of murdering 39 people its a fact and if some of our support want to remind them of their dispicable actions , then sadly that's their prerogative and really very sad.

At least the Dipper statement will get more coverage than the vermin supporters trying to injure Pep , but maybe a physical assault in the present is more newsworthy than a chant about the distant past.

Exactly

This is how mental their fans are. I had this conversation, with a bloke on Facebook earlier this evening. Bear in mind, he's in a Senior Management position and is tasked with making important project and budget decisions. Yet when it comes to football, he becomes a brain washed, fully paid up member of the Cult.
Do you know this fella ? If you do give him a slap the next time you see him ..

Didn't hear any of the chanting, nor did I see anything about the coins as I hads to head out straight after the final whistle.
However, I think it is sad that it deflects from what was a good game (...but then I would say that wouldn't I!)
Hope the Dippers enjoyed thier cup final today , but looking at those players and manager they are papering over the cracks , they will not play as deep and defensive against other teams and will be found out defensively.
I think there is alot to be said for that.
Bournemouth & rangers were a blip in an otherwise poor season with too many players off form and basking in past glories. We certainly upped our game today, but then we had to as otherwise it could have been a cricket score.
When I saw the teamsheet, my fears only grew and i pulled the sofa away from the wall and started my fall out/hiding shelter.
As pleased as I was with it being all square and the eventual result I couldnt help feeling that we got away with it today...No, not the one ruled out as I thought it fairly clear that Haaland pulled at Fab (as much as it was partly him falling backwards anyway.
The getting away with it I saw was I thought (and yes, he has forgotten more about football than I wil ever know) was down to Pep.
Milner & Gomez at the back on the right!!! As soon as I saw that I thought that Foden was going to run riot. I expected almost everything to go down that side irrespective of whether Elliot was doubling up. I mean Milner didnt even get booked!
Still, I see this as a blip for you lot and hopefully the start of some sort of form for us. We need it to try and make top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.