Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how mental their fans are. I had this conversation, with a bloke on Facebook earlier this evening. Bear in mind, he's in a Senior Management position and is tasked with making important project and budget decisions. Yet when it comes to football, he becomes a brain washed, fully paid up member of the Cult.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221016-205551_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20221016-205551_Facebook.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_20221016-205501_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20221016-205501_Facebook.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 154
  • Screenshot_20221016-205355_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20221016-205355_Facebook.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot_20221016-205305_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20221016-205305_Facebook.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 154
I have no idea why Klopp and the Cultists are always moaning about City’s spending when they could almost match our spending if they wanted to.

In the last six years City’s income has been £3.46b while Liverpool’s has been £3.08b.

If FSG weren’t so bothered about lining their own pockets with that money, they could have spent almost as much money as City have on their squad. But they have an American business model where their whole operation of ownership is to spend as little as they can get away with while still earning as much as they possibly can off the club.

Hope the Dippers enjoyed thier cup final today , but looking at those players and manager they are papering over the cracks , they will not play as deep and defensive against other teams and will be found out defensively.
The Clubshop era is coming to an end , today's result is a bump in the road for us , it's a swansong for Klippety Clubshop.

This is how mental their fans are. I had this conversation, with a bloke on Facebook earlier this evening. Bear in mind, he's in a Senior Management position and is tasked with making important project and budget decisions. Yet when it comes to football, he becomes a brain washed, fully paid up member of the Cult.
were the chants (which I did not hear on TV) and the graffiti in relation to Heysel or Hillsborough - I had assumed it was the former, not the latter - not that I am condoning it either way

were the chants (which I did not hear on TV) and the graffiti in relation to Heysel or Hillsborough - I had assumed it was the former, not the latter - not that I am condoning it either way
I've no idea, as I didnt hear it and have heard no mention of it elsewhere, but the official release from LFC seems to mention "tragedies". So i made the assumption it was Heysel and Hillsborough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.