Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still none the wiser if said songs were about Heysel or Hillsborough, I assume the former considering their carefully worded statement, but honestly I don’t care.
If it was anyone else I would, but you behave like scum, that’s how you get treated.
Fuck em!

I’m still none the wiser if said songs were about Heysel or Hillsborough, I assume the former considering their carefully worded statement, but honestly I don’t care.
If it was anyone else I would, but you behave like scum, that’s how you get treated.
Fuck em!
I wasn't there but I am going to guess the song was 'always the victims'. Liverpool are now, very cleverly, linking it as a disrespectful chant about Hillsborough. It's not and it's wrong of them to do that but then again, it's never their fault.

Fuck em!
I know the graffiti was justice for the 39 on the toilet door so I expect the songs were similar although I haven’t heard anything as it’s possible the dippers are diverting the discussion away from the coin throwing

Didn't hear any of the chanting, nor did I see anything about the coins as I hads to head out straight after the final whistle.
However, I think it is sad that it deflects from what was a good game (...but then I would say that wouldn't I!)

I think there is alot to be said for that.
Bournemouth & rangers were a blip in an otherwise poor season with too many players off form and basking in past glories. We certainly upped our game today, but then we had to as otherwise it could have been a cricket score.
When I saw the teamsheet, my fears only grew and i pulled the sofa away from the wall and started my fall out/hiding shelter.
As pleased as I was with it being all square and the eventual result I couldnt help feeling that we got away with it today...No, not the one ruled out as I thought it fairly clear that Haaland pulled at Fab (as much as it was partly him falling backwards anyway.
The getting away with it I saw was I thought (and yes, he has forgotten more about football than I wil ever know) was down to Pep.
Milner & Gomez at the back on the right!!! As soon as I saw that I thought that Foden was going to run riot. I expected almost everything to go down that side irrespective of whether Elliot was doubling up. I mean Milner didnt even get booked!
Still, I see this as a blip for you lot and hopefully the start of some sort of form for us. We need it to try and make top 4
Fair comments mate . No one in here ever thought this was going to be a 4-1 thrashing as Liverpool and city have always produced classics . Tbh I’m glad to get it out of the way and now we move on

Really don’t like playing these fuckers it’s just toxic ten times more than the derby and it’s down to there fans and Koop they think they can just behave and do what they want and generally get away with it ,yet we always come of worse there just fucking horrible and wouldn’t be bothered if we never played them again

If either the police or the Premier League don't reign Liverpool in, something very bad is going to happen. The hatred their collective actions are stirring within both sets of fans is going to cause very serious injury or death.
From Rodgers 'release the fans', the Sterling pile on, the coach attack, 2 fans caught spitting and abusing our staff being rewarded, now coins being thrown, which followed a week of hate and bile from Klopp..... I know the authorities are scared of taking them on, but if they don't........

Fair comments mate . No one in here ever thought this was going to be a 4-1 thrashing as Liverpool and city have always produced classics . Tbh I’m glad to get it out of the way and now we move on
It could easily have ended up 4-1. If Mane was still in that team it would have.
Nunez not up to speed yet squandered that opportunity for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.