Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nunez is absolutely shite! Liverpool are a disaster. Klopp will be gone at the end of the season and they'll be out the CL and fighting to finish top 7 with some shitbag manager and a bunch of players uninterested in being there anymore. Cheeky bid for Van Dijk in the summer?
Definitely not.

He’s far past his best and I wouldn’t have him before any of our five senior centre-backs.

Additionally, he’s a fucking wanker. I remember years ago, he claimed that Littlewoods had the squad to compete in all competitions.

I don’t think they won any of them.

They could easily lose to Spurs next week and if the unlikely scenario happens of Southampton picking up anything against them in their last game before the world cup, Klopp could be under serious pressure for a few weeks. I'd enjoy that more than any of the football going on in that period until Christmas.

Klopp is never going to get sacked by FSG, they know he’s the only thing that’s made them competitive over the last few years.

The real worry for them should be that he has a month off to reflect on how badly things are going, feel like he’s out of ideas, and decide to resign.

From RAWK.

Are they forgetting their £85million new shiny centre forward?

Cheque book away

Simply can’t compete

Arthur Melo on a free from Juventus

Says it all really

Can’t compete with Leeds or Forest?

Last season they were the best team ever apparently.

“Quad squad” and “mentality monsters” to “can’t compete”

Hahahahaaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.