Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This side is finished, defensively they are vulnerable and midfield as we all know is ageing, slow and in decline. I suspect they will improve after the world cup, but to beaten by 2 relegation threatened sides in successive weeks is embarrassing.

I think Klopp will now target the cups and go all out to win the CL. One part of me would love to draw them in the CL, but not I sure I can cope with all the off the field toxic shit you get when you play the Dippers.

Klopp is never going to get sacked by FSG, they know he’s the only thing that’s made them competitive over the last few years.

The real worry for them should be that he has a month off to reflect on how badly things are going, feel like he’s out of ideas, and decide to resign.
or somebody else extends theirs

Nunez is absolutely shite! Liverpool are a disaster. Klopp will be gone at the end of the season and they'll be out the CL and fighting to finish top 7 with some shitbag manager and a bunch of players uninterested in being there anymore. Cheeky bid for Van Dijk in the summer?

He’s washed now. Exactly the sort of player we wouldn’t sign. Young, hungry and desperate to improve is our remit..

It was a fascinating game to watch last night. Leeds played them at their own game, getting the ball forward as quickly as possible utilising youth and pace.

Liverpool haven't become a bad team all of a sudden. Meslier had the game of his life in goal but I guess it's fair to say Leeds were a bit unlucky too. They miss Mane a lot. His pace, power, workrate and goals. I hope we keep the gap over them because when they get their injured players back and/if Nunez suddenly starts scoring they're more than capable of putting a good run together. I do hope they've peaked and are on the slide but I fear we could be celebrating a bit prematurely.

Anyone else notice VVD lack of mobility and indecision on a number of occasions yesterday? That injury has affected him both physically and mentally. At one point he went to put a foot in and didn't seem to trust his body and he stopped short of ghe tackle. It wasn't even where he had to stretch but it would hVe been a considerable down force through it and he certainly stopped short of the tackle and backed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.