Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been to Angelsey for a week. Nearly everyone there is a dipper. Was sat waiting for the Mrs outside a shop when 5 kids came round the corner all in full dipper kit. Oldest will have been about 9. Next thing 2 sets of parents come round the corner & both the male adults werein full kits as well. One of them saw me sat with a City sweatshirt on and said to the kids to keep away from the nasty man. Just shook my head in despair
Half term eh?
Hope you laughed too ;-)

The sooner they drop even more points the better.
Although they are well behind in the table, they are the only team bar ourselves who go on long winning runs.

I agree. They probably would have been better keeping both Mane and Salah. Instead of buying Nunez, they could then have bought a decent quality midfield player. Moving Mane on has definitely affected their style of play.

The sooner they drop even more points the better.
Although they are well behind in the table, they are the only team bar ourselves who go on long winning runs.
Not sure when they were last 13 points behind without games in hand. It feels like every time we've been 10+ points ahead of them they have games in hand - this is a new one on me. Well, lately that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.