Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice VVD lack of mobility and indecision on a number of occasions yesterday? That injury has affected him both physically and mentally. At one point he went to put a foot in and didn't seem to trust his body and he stopped short of ghe tackle. It wasn't even where he had to stretch but it would hVe been a considerable down force through it and he certainly stopped short of the tackle and backed out
Did his Liam Gallagher impression for Leeds winner

I agree. They probably would have been better keeping both Mane and Salah. Instead of buying Nunez, they could then have bought a decent quality midfield player. Moving Mane on has definitely affected their style of play.

I actually think Nunez might turn out to be really really good, he looks awkward and misses a lot of chances but he also scores a lot of goals and with a bit more coaching and experience I think he could be great.

However spending 100m on him this summer was a massive mistake given the deficiencies in their squad and the fact he’s obviously not the finished article.

They should have spent 100m on their midfield and gone for him next summer when he’d had another year to develop at Benfica. I suspect that might have been the plan before Tchouameni rejected them.

Watched the game in an Egyptian bar full of Salah loving plastics. My daughter’s boyfriend is a big Leeds fan and me and my lads are City. Great fun going mad at the winner while they just gawped at us.
Interesting that mate, are you in Cairo or Alex? I haven’t been for a few years, but I’m told things have become a bit more restrictive in terms of alcohol etc over there. Was it a lively atmosphere? All men in the bar?

Er, actually, maybe you mean Sharm El Sheikh, in which case scrub the above!

Just popped over to the dark side.(Don't worry I've had a deep cleanse)

The Lisbon Lyons thread currently :-)

Tumbleweed Silence GIF - Tumbleweed Silence - Discover ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.