Not open for further replies.

Flaccido Dongingo

• Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #28411 on: Yesterday at 06:11:10 pm »

Quote from: rossipersempre on Yesterday at 04:02:55 pm

Yeah, lots of supporters will be turning it in at that point, my interest has waned the last 20 years from where I was as a football fan, with the advent, and normalisation of State backed blood soaked oil cheats, what's the point long term?

Might start going to watch my local team again.

=====================================================================

Manchester City FC... sending out of town glory hunting back where they came from since 2008!!!
Haha, a couple of draws, a 'derby' loss and they are ready to call it a day - soft cunts.

Ive read they are all in for Jude Bellingham, would he improve them significantly?
They are reported to be looking for a No.6 who can double up as a No. 8. Bellingham would be ideal for that role. Would love him here but Phillips does exactly that job.

Flew to Dublin yesterday morning for a gig. The plane was full of United and Liverpool supporters. Every fucker who has mentioned football here has either said they support Liverpool or United, too.
For 'support' you mean 'follow'. Not enough to go to the game, often not enough to watch the game, and certainly not enough to have their weekend (and possibly following week) spoilt if their team lose at the weekend

For 'support' you mean 'follow'. Not enough to go to the game, often not enough to watch the game, and certainly not enough to have their weekend (and possibly following week) spoilt if their team lose at the weekend
Dunno mate the bloke I was sat next to showed me his season ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.