Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bin dippers.. and quite a few journalists.. trying to say it was never intended to be a minute, but a moment!!

Do they think the rest of the country are idiots!?! FFS.. I suppose the ref said I’ll do 25 seconds.. and it was just a complete coincidence that on 25 seconds the feral locals were really starting to make some noise

Fucking shameless

If you listen to the announcement it says a 'period of silence'. I have never heard of a period of silence only a minute or 2 minutes.

I guess it was the dippers get out of jail card so they could cut it short at any moment. Which is what happen. Why would you have 20 seconds of silence ?
It‘s said in churches up and down the land every week.

With the Chelsea game now off I suppose the national anthem will not be required by them at the earliest opportunity as the funeral will have taken place.
With UEFA saying no tonight we will not get to see if they would boo the anthem big time.

With the Chelsea game now off I suppose the national anthem will not be required by them at the earliest opportunity as the funeral will have taken place.
With UEFA saying no tonight we will not get to see if they would boo the anthem big time.
Isn’t that a good thing?

Says a lot about the people of Liverpool when they would rather protect a killer and let a innocent child die, sums up the place and its people to me. Absolutely disgraceful.
Says a lot about you that you can generalise about a city because a few people making noise at a football match means they let a child die.

That‘s some amazing logic and hatred right there.

I really couldn’t give a shit about a few idiot fans disrespecting a minutes silence. What pisses me off is the way the media and FA bend over backwards to manipulate the facts after they do it, or in this case, even during it.

Anyway, when fans (even a few fans) disrespect a silence, it’s fairly normal for the club to issue an apology. So I guess we can expect one from Liverpool any minute now…..

The BBC in full on "nothing to see here" mode,

Tributes to the Queen were respectfully observed across 30 EFL games and at Liverpool and Tottenham's Champions League matches as UK football resumed after the weekend's postponements.

BBC Sport's chief football writer Phil McNulty reported that the vast majority of Liverpool supporters at a capacity Anfield observed a shorter period of silence impeccably, with one or two rogue shouts at the start of the tribute quickly shouted down before their fixture against Ajax.

Liverpool said before the game against Ajax that a 'period of silence' would be held and it lasted for about 30 seconds.

The BBC in full on "nothing to see here" mode,

Tributes to the Queen were respectfully observed across 30 EFL games and at Liverpool and Tottenham's Champions League matches as UK football resumed after the weekend's postponements.

BBC Sport's chief football writer Phil McNulty reported that the vast majority of Liverpool supporters at a capacity Anfield observed a shorter period of silence impeccably, with one or two rogue shouts at the start of the tribute quickly shouted down before their fixture against Ajax.

Liverpool said before the game against Ajax that a 'period of silence' would be held and it lasted for about 30 seconds.
Nice to see the British Bullshitting Corporation reporting the truth as per.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.