Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a look at RAWK and I notice that earlier in the week they were gibbering on about Haaland's contract renewal! Don't think even we've got round to obsessing about that yet. Rent free doesn't even come close, utter loons.

Also, unless I'm reading it wrong their pre match thread was opened last night and has about 8 posts, contrast with our 35 pages to date. It's almost like the actual football is incidental to their cult.

Last edited:
Why are they so obsessed with ‘welcoming’ City coaches? They don’t do it with us or the rags.
They also smashed the Real Madrid coach up in 2021. This was at a time when the pandemic prevented fans in the stadium. Hundreds lined the route, no face protection for most and little sign of docial distancing. Perfect opportunity for the authorities to clamp down on them.A change from ambulances I guess.

Last edited:
As its a way to cheat, "traumatise" the city players before they arrive, they are hoping we will not be in the right mindset for the game giving them an advantage.

There was a funny story on A League of Their Own by Kyle Walker saying Kompany jumped off the coach beating his chest telling everyone to go play them off the park. We were 3 nil down by half time was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.