Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reply probably refers to only 5,000 season ticket holders at Klanfield have a L postcode , so associating Dipper fans with Murkyside is inaccurate , their core fan base are Scandanvia , Ireland and Wales and a few thousand glory hunters with half and half scarves.
Everton are scousers , Dippers are tourists.
Spot on

Quote from Klopp ahead of the game this weekend -

“Next season is already on my mind,” he said. “We have to build on what we learn now. What we learned this season, a lot, is how it doesn’t work out. From a counter-pressing monster to pretty much a nonexistent counter-pressing side. I thought that was far away to be honest but it was pretty quick. It was pretty much done.

“When it’s gone, it is for different reasons. Frontline defending was not great, midfield was not there. Very often in the last few years the discussion has been about our last line being too high, too risky.

“It has developed a little bit into that over the years. Now when we haven’t defended that well up front any more, all of a sudden the last line was too high but we realise that too late. So how do we stop that if we don’t defend up front too well? Now we know how it doesn’t work, which is good. It is important information. Finally we know.”

I have literally no idea what he feck he is going on about. This is the ramblings of a madman.

I was out last night with some dippers and here are some snippets of what they've heard from trusted sources, no less...

Mount has already agreed to join them and the contract is ready to be signed.
Ditto Gravenburch.
Bellingham is staying in Dortmund next season because he wants to join them in 2024!

Also Arnold is better in midfield (after 1 game) than Kev and of course i got the usual we are cheat barbs and if we win the title it'll be bad for football as it's boring.

It's always a good laugh drinking with the dippers :-))

I was out last night with some dippers and here are some snippets of what they've heard from trusted sources, no less...

Ditto Gravenburch.
Bellingham is staying in Dortmund next season because he wants to join them in 2024!

Also Arnold is better in midfield (after 1 game) than Kev and of course i got the usual we are cheat barbs and if we win the title it'll be bad for football as it's boring.

I hope you got home with your wallet intact mate ;)

Ditto Gravenburch.

I could never imagine having a laugh with those deluded clowns. Fair play to you if you can handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.