Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the first official bud for Salah has gone in at €100m with 50m in variables which is excellent because it will massive piss off Liverpool.

They can’t sell him, it would be giving up on their season in August, but the Saudis are going to put them in a really awkward spot.

Looks like the first official bud for Salah has gone in at €100m with 50m in variables which is excellent because it will massive piss off Liverpool.

They can’t sell him, it would be giving up on their season in August, but the Saudis are going to put them in a really awkward spot.

Think Fenway will sell him if they get €150m Klopp will play Nunes on that side where he is better than the other side! Seeing they paid €100m for him they have to get him in the side and selling Salah for 150m is great business, personally I think he is on the downside now..

But you "support" Liverpool ?
Yeah. Long story. I've told it before. Made my choice as a 5 year old. 45 years ago. I've stayed with it through the good and the bad (though I was a season ticket holder at Boro in the Juninho Ravanelli Emerson days) especially since moving to Aus in 2006. Now I'm actually a bit fanatical. Never miss a single game even though most are on between midnight and 5am. There is a huge Liverpool following in Melbourne. You'd be surprised at how knowledgeable your average Aussie bloke down the pub is when it comes to the EPL.

Yeah. Long story. I've told it before. Made my choice as a 5 year old. 45 years ago. I've stayed with it through the good and the bad (though I was a season ticket holder at Boro in the Juninho Ravanelli Emerson days) especially since moving to Aus in 2006. Now I'm actually a bit fanatical. Never miss a single game even though most are on between midnight and 5am. There is a huge Liverpool following in Melbourne. You'd be surprised at how knowledgeable your average Aussie bloke down the pub is when it comes to the EPL.
Very definition of the plastic fan.

Think Fenway will sell him if they get €150m Klopp will play Nunes on that side where he is better than the other side! Seeing they paid €100m for him they have to get him in the side and selling Salah for 150m is great business, personally I think he is on the downside now..
I'd take 120 no problem. I also think he's on the down. You will obviously think this is crazy, but I almost want it to happen just so we can get a 17 year old in for more game time. I've never been so excited about a youngster as I am with Ben Doak.

Can't imagine convicts been knowledgeable about a lot really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.