Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've stayed with it through the good and the bad
Must have been a tricky time for you to stick with your chosen team through the bad times of finishing 8th in the top-flight of English football! I bet your allegiances were really stretched to the limit. They're so lucky to have such loyal fans such as good yourself who stuck with them through all those tough times! ;)

I’ll have to push you on your answer “not really”…..

So what attracted a 5 yo boy to follow the most successful team of that period ?

As a Manc living in Aus, I’ll question just how knowledgeable the fans are, especially the Dippers.

Maybe Melbourne is a hotspot? Every random I talk to from tradies to coppers seems to have at least a good basic knowledge.

So while all your fellow smoggies were celebrating and high on expectation you were sat there like a miserable **** ?
Is that where the username comes from ;-)

Nah mate. I was there that day. I enjoyed it. I used to treat those games as win-win. I was nowhere near as keen as I am now.

Must have been a tricky time for you to stick with your chosen team through the bad times of finishing 8th in the top-flight of English football! I bet your allegiances were really stretched to the limit. They're so lucky to have such loyal fans such as good yourself who stuck with them through all those tough times! ;)
it's all relative. You definitely have to come to terms with entitlement. You will too. Enjoy it while you can! :)

Nah - not really. I was always a Liverpool fan but my mam used to make the suits for the Boro players and got 2 free season tickets every year. I was more into it for watching Juninho than the team as a whole. He was just mesmerising.
So your a **** which I thought you, was no wonder you don’t have an account on rawk your just a wum

Nah - not really. I was always a Liverpool fan but my mam used to make the suits for the Boro players and got 2 free season tickets every year. I was more into it for watching Juninho than the team as a whole. He was just mesmerising.

Ahhhh Juninho the Brazilian Peter Beardsley.

You said you stayed with the dippers through good and bad times.
What bad times.
When they killed innocent fans and got all English teams banned from Europe..
what a strange fella
Not sure what to say to that. Seems a bit unnecessary. Of course that was horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.