Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take 120 no problem. I also think he's on the down. You will obviously think this is crazy, but I almost want it to happen just so we can get a 17 year old in for more game time. I've never been so excited about a youngster as I am with Ben Doak.

Oh you be back winning the netspend trophy and it be on sky again every Hour

Yeah. Long story. I've told it before. Made my choice as a 5 year old. 45 years ago. I've stayed with it through the good and the bad (though I was a season ticket holder at Boro in the Juninho Ravanelli Emerson days) especially since moving to Aus in 2006. Now I'm actually a bit fanatical. Never miss a single game even though most are on between midnight and 5am. There is a huge Liverpool following in Melbourne. You'd be surprised at how knowledgeable your average Aussie bloke down the pub is when it comes to the EPL.
So in the late 70's you pledged allegiance to the club that was winning everything but 20 years later after they fell back into the pack you had a had a brief fling with your hometown club .... only to fuck them off again once Gibson stopped spending ?

So in the late 70's you pledged allegiance to the club that was winning everything but 20 years later after they fell back into the pack you had a had a brief fling with your hometown club .... only to fuck them off again once Gibson stopped spending ?
This is brilliant.
He doesn't even like scousers either.
And never misses a game .
On TV.
What has football come too

Nah - not really. I was always a Liverpool fan but my mam used to make the suits for the Boro players and got 2 free season tickets every year. I was more into it for watching Juninho than the team as a whole. He was just mesmerising.

Nah - not really. I was always a Liverpool fan but my mam used to make the suits for the Boro players and got 2 free season tickets every year. I was more into it for watching Juninho than the team as a whole. He was just mesmerising.

I’ll have to push you on your answer “not really”…..

So what attracted a 5 yo boy to follow the most successful team of that period ?

As a Manc living in Aus, I’ll question just how knowledgeable the fans are, especially the Dippers.

So while all your fellow smoggies were celebrating and high on expectation you were sat there like a miserable **** ?
Is that where the username comes from ;-)

He scored 17 non penalties last year in 3300 minutes. Give anyone of our other front 5 3300 minutes and I'd back them to do the same. He's still capable of stand out games but if we can get another 'Coutinho money' I'd take it.

I’ll have to push you on your answer “not really”…..

So what attracted a 5 yo boy to follow the most successful team of that period ?

As a Manc living in Aus, I’ll question just how knowledgeable the fans are, especially the Dippers.
I put the TV on and liked the colour red. I was 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.