Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 45 years on you've reached the stage where you are very 'keen'. Odd indeed.
Well I'm not a full kit wanker. I do often stay up all night though on match days because I'm too excited to sleep before the game or even after it if we win (or United lose) like this morning. Nunez! Nunez!

What other bad times have the dippers had
I said earlier...its all relative. When you start to lose again and spend season after season getting ripped apart by everyone (it WILL happen), fighting to stay relevant in 8th place, see how you feel.

What other bad times have the dippers had
Finished 8th in the league
I said earlier...its all relative. When you start to lose again and spend season after season getting ripped apart by everyone (it WILL happen), fighting to stay relevant in 8th place, see how you feel.
I've had a season ticket since before we were in the second division.
Never mind 8th in the Premier league

Finished 8th in the league

I've had a season ticket since before we were in the second division.
Never mind 8th in the Premier league
I was waiting for that. I could argue its more fun to be hiding in division 2, enjoying the games with your die hard mates every week than having the entire country laughing at you as you find one way after another to continue being a joke of a club.

You said you stayed with the dippers through good and bad times.
What bad times.
When they killed innocent fans and got all English teams banned from Europe..
what a strange fella
Nah, he's got zero self-awareness mate.

The tough times he's on about are when he got too accustomed to a team (from a totally different geographical location to where he was brought up that he chose to "follow" due to them being really successful at the time) winning everything as a kid, and then as he got older, they stopped winning everything and fell as low as 8th (3 times in his lifespan) in the top-flight of English football.

He's had it tough mate, be kind to him, he might still be fragile.

Reactions: PPT
Well I'm not a full kit wanker. I do often stay up all night though on match days because I'm too excited to sleep before the game or even after it if we win (or United lose) like this morning. Nunez! Nunez!
Sounds like you are experiencing a mid life crisis. It'll pass ..... a couple of seasons around 8th place you might be able to sleep again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.