Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true (from BBC Gossip) they would be stupid not to accept as way way above what he is worth:
Al-Ittihad are ready to test Liverpool's resolve with a $162m (£129m) bid for Mohamed Salah, despite the Reds insisting the 31-year-old Egypt forward is not for sale
I agree, it's crazy money if true, and they would be stupid to turn down.

If this is true (from BBC Gossip) they would be stupid not to accept as way way above what he is worth:
Al-Ittihad are ready to test Liverpool's resolve with a $162m (£129m) bid for Mohamed Salah, despite the Reds insisting the 31-year-old Egypt forward is not for sale
I honestly can't see them selling him. They're already about as popular as an outbreak of rabies in a guide dog puppy training centre. Imagine if they sold "The Egyptian King"™? There'd be carnage on Murkyside.

Couldn't happen to a bigger Van Dick.

PROD-SWNS_CANDLES_RONNIES_34.jpg

Fork 'andles!

I didn't think he was that bad tbh, at the time anyway. But it signs like he's been abusive and swearing at the official.

I hope this is PGMOL trying to cut descent and offensive language so they can then have live VAR in future.

I didn't think he was that bad tbh, at the time anyway. But it signs like he's been abusive and swearing at the official.

I hope this is PGMOL trying to cut descent and offensive language so they can then have live VAR in future.
Oh, you precious summer child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.