Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not have VAR independent of the referees body? We've already had one useless ex referee admit that he didn't tell a colleague to go and look at something because he knew that the guy was having a bad day.

We live in the era where Top class coaches are increasingly not former top class footballers.

Just recruit people who can use the technology properly and watch football, offside is a basic offence that a trained monkey could get their head around when using a monitor and pause and rewind.

Unfortunately PGMOL co-opted VAR to keep useless fat referees in jobs and everything flows from that.

Howard Webb needs to fall on his sword, he has already presided over several daft errors and this embarrassing after time show is just beyond cringe.

Mic up the referees and clear out the old guard, it's rotten to it's core with nepotism.
I’ve got saying for years that all members of UEFA should be using each others' officials.

With the amount of money swilling around football nowadays, the cost of transporting them would be negligible.

You're right about Micah and his childish banter, this is how Ian Wright started his career on MOTD and then threw his toys out of the pram because the other pundits wouldn't take him seriously.
Apparently that’s why Micah supported Arsenal because he liked Ian wright so might explain it. It does wear a bit thin after a while but that might just be me being an old fucker

I believe they've been unfairly victimised. Unfortunately for them them that book about the boy crying wolf wasn't a big seller in Merseyside.

Notice they did manage to get an apology same day though. I think wolves had to wait at least until the Monday.

Could this be operation "get a London club to win the league"?
The rags are not going to win the league.

Haha. Fuck 'em. There is nothing I enjoy more than being on the right end of a bad VAR decision (Champions League Quarter Final anyone?). But particularly I will enjoy this because it is against these wrong 'uns. Also, I seem to remember them getting a ludicrous decision in the first few minutes of a Champions League final.

Also on a serious note, despite what they say, they were under so much pressure and committing so many fouls, they brought it all on themselves.

Screen Shot 2023-10-01 at 10.59.43.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh the laughter, scouse fan on 606 last night saying the game is corrupt.

Funny that as I don't seem to recall them saying anything when mane and Salah got penalties for fun in the 19/20 season, everytime they fell over in the box it was given as a penalty.

Suck it up you smelly twats, what goes around comes around.

Maybe our players are in on it too, with that shit they served up yesterday.
Missing KDB, Bernie, Johnny, Rodri, a fit Jack Grealish and Gundo from last season’s treble winning team. Our second string had a bad day yesterday but you mustn’t fall into that “entitled” bracket where you feel every game we lose is shit. We didn’t play well, Wolves got a couple of fluky goals on the break but did a job on us, we accept and move on and hopefully the injured/suspended players/player come back flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.