Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not going to hear the end of that VAR decision are we?
They are saying it is even worse than what Pickford did when he killed Dick Van Dyke. Another thing they will never let go.

It happens to every other team yet nobody bats an eye. Can't turn the telly on today as Sky Sports has declared a day of mourning for them.

They are a horrible club, horrible fans everything about them is awful. They have better and sympathetic coverage than every other club. They only team that is even close to them is that other lot that play in red.
And, because I pressed the wrong button and posted before I meant too, they have benefitted an awful lot from favourable decisions in the past.
The problem is games should not be affected by match officials, wether we like the other teams or not. The inconsistency in both between officials themselves and from only one official in any one match is just too great. This is where frustration from players comes from and where frustrations from fns comes from. VAR has not helped at all on that front.

They are saying it is even worse than what Pickford did when he killed Dick Van Dyke. Another thing they will never let go.

It happens to every other team yet nobody bats an eye. Can't turn the telly on today as Sky Sports has declared a day of mourning for them.
Are they having a candlelit vigil at Klanfield tonight?
At least we don't have to share a city with the grief monkeys.

After our pityful performance yesterday, the murderers result and the manor it was achieved brought a little smile to my face.
The meltdown, the injustice, the tears is a thing of beauty.
I'm fully expecting there demand for a full on enquiry and compensation to go into overdrive today, they'll be wheeling Aldo out of the pub for his expert opinion, Danny Murphy hasn't slept since, that woman of sky sports who Mane was shagging will be in full bunny ears mode, allegedly, and a day of mourning has been announced for today.
It's not nice is it you feral cunts, but we have to deal with it every time we play your blood stained excuse of a club.

And, because I pressed the wrong button and posted before I meant too, they have benefitted an awful lot from favourable decisions in the past.
The problem is games should not be affected by match officials, wether we like the other teams or not. The inconsistency in both between officials themselves and from only one official in any one match is just too great. This is where frustration from players comes from and where frustrations from fns comes from. VAR has not helped at all on that front.
I thought for a minute there that you were coming back with an argumentative response to your own post. But you are right on both counts.

The officials at the dipper game last night certainly have questions to answer. Why, for example, was Jota not sent off earlier? And why only six minutes added time, given dipper timewasting throughout? And that elbow to the face from Robertson late on - only a yellow! Fed up with all the decisions they get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.