Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the media, pundits, pigmol will cry, whinge, apologise, scream etc when a mid-table team gets a dodgy decision. I doubt it.
We get used to it at Everton. When we score (I know we hardly ever do) then we expect it to be chalked off. Never gets a mention. It happens in someones game every week but when it is them there is an outcry. what do you expect when most of the pundits and media are kopites?

The moaning is laughable. Everyone is against them, the ref had secret meetings, VAR needs banning, the game should be replayed, the red cards were not even fouls, and of course ... City paid for this to happen.

My fav though is the cry of 'This has cost us the title' Yeah OK!

They have had so many decisions go their way. So many fouls by their players have gone ignored. Dodgy off-sides and goals, they get well more than their fair share... Do they moan about those? do they feck!

Two mistakes defined the game between Tottenham and Liverpool. One culprit is praised by his manager for an outstanding performance. The other is castigated with calls for reprisals, sacking, compensation, and possible further recriminations against his employer.

We get used to it at Everton. When we score (I know we hardly ever do) then we expect it to be chalked off. Never gets a mention. It happens in someones game every week but when it is them there is an outcry. what do you expect when most of the pundits and media are kopites?

The moaning is laughable. Everyone is against them, the ref had secret meetings, VAR needs banning, the game should be replayed, the red cards were not even fouls, and of course ... City paid for this to happen.

My fav though is the cry of 'This has cost us the title' Yeah OK!

They have had so many decisions go their way. So many fouls by their players have gone ignored. Dodgy off-sides and goals, they get well more than their fair share... Do they moan about those? do they feck!
course they dont, its the same with the rags, they genuinely they are above everyone else and the rules only apply when they see fit for them to apply, even when decisions are correctly given against them there is uproar of how unfair it is and now a decision has incorrectly gone against them my god the whole system needs addressing

Liverpool say "sporting integrity has been undermined" by the video assistant referee (VAR) error

hahahaha they have the gaul to spout sporting integrity after hacking our database.

Funny they did not have an issue with Var when the dozens and dozens of incorrect decisions go their way.

Newcastle- Why was Arnold not sent off in the 9th Minute
Bournemouth- Why was their penalty allowed despite a dive and why was Bournemouths penalty not given
West Ham- Why was West Hams penalty not given, clear foul all day long
And thats just this season off the top of my head.

Even at the end of last season Reverse game v Spurs at Anfield last season, Jota not being sent off for a red card tackle, clear penalty on Richarlison not given, Salah penalty to beat Fulham not overturned by Var for a clear dive

The famous Wolves in the FA Cup with the ruled out goal for Wolves and could not find a Var Angle excuse. Why has no one in the media questioned why there is no screen there

Even Leicester in the cup in midweek were denied 2 stonewall penalties (no var)

But no media in this country has the backbone to pick up on this and to questions their absurd comments to the press.

As everything Dipper this will run and run and run and decisions like in our game with the non red card for a 2nd booking that has as much an impact on the result already ignored and forgotten with even Pawson being drafted in to replace England on yesterdays game

i cant wait to see the outrage next time a decisions goes in their favour incorrectly, but i guess ill have to wait a whole week until the brighton game to see that
Happened in their last 2 games, West Ham should have had a clear penalty and Leicester should have had 2 in the cup, none given

Happened in their last 2 games, West Ham should have had a clear penalty and Leicester should have had 2 in the cup, none given
obviously they werent because you dont get those decisions at anfield do you, its pathetic how this blatant cheating has almost been turned into an in joke by officials

See LiVARpool are going to explore a range of option against pgmol. That doesn't sound good somebody is getting sacked. Not like Liverpool to go over the top. :) I don't recall this amount of scrutiny after pgmol's howler at old scaffold last season.
The difference between us and them is we will do our bidding behind closed doors. A classless outfit.

Comment section on the albeeb HYS linked to their article on this matter has been closed. I wonder why? Maybe it is as a result of other teams fans calling out the hypocrisy of the dippers and their rabid band of fans. Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.