Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an outrageous statement from that shitstain of a club. Who the fuck do they think they are??? I actually wish the premier league and the hapless England would sue them for implying they cheated.
To be fair they're only implying what many on here have been saying all along! That's not to defend Liverpool in any way as they've had more than enough VAR decisions go their way, but it does beg the question that if even they are getting screwed over as badly as they were the other night then what the fuck is really going on? Is it just plain shit officiating or is there some kind of corruption but corruption that isn't favouring anyone in particular?

In a statement on Sunday, the club said they will "explore the range of options available given the clear need for escalation and resolution".

All MP’s are being recalled to the Irish Parliament this week to discuss the matter. The Irish PM will ask his British counterpart to investigate the issue as a matter of urgency. FSG, the cult and LFC will be informed of any new developments in due course.

Get that Coca Cola ad positioned right under the headline of the official statement.

534EE4BC-D780-42E7-9F5B-A706172F43E8.jpeg

To be fair they're only implying what many on here have been saying all along! That's not to defend Liverpool in any way as they've had more than enough VAR decisions go their way, but it does beg the question that if even they are getting screwed over as badly as they were the other night then what the fuck is really going on? Is it just plain shit officiating or is there some kind of corruption but corruption that isn't favouring anyone in particular?
I gree. I hate Liverpool as much as the next blue, but I am glad they have stirred the shit over this latest VAR catastrophe

I cant think of any kind of corruption with financial gain as the objective that woould not have lfc being the league leaders, selling the brand to their global audience, selling the product to many more countries, giving the media their clicks and romance of lfc winning the title, making the PL product more healthy, not having the same team winning it. I cant think of why anyone would be corrupt against that outcome.

I cant think of any kind of corruption with financial gain as the objective that woould not have lfc being the league leaders, selling the brand to their global audience, selling the product to many more countries, giving the media their clicks and romance of lfc winning the title, making the PL product more healthy, not having the same team winning it. I cant think of why anyone would be corrupt against that outcome.
In play Betting syndicates

That's all well and good but how does that square with that goal not being awarded the other night?

And as @JASR said, betting could be the key here

It‘s another we’re cleaning up football for the masses campaign instigated by FSG and LFC. Liverpool FC are the standard bearers for everything that is wrong with football, like hate chanting, etc.

Every club has had VAR decisions given against them, but I didn’t remember an official statement bing released by a club, and a campaign started by a club and their fans.

Fuck them. If it was the other way around and the decision had gone against Spurs, you wouldn’t hear anything from Klop, LFC or Liverpool fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.