Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It‘s another we’re cleaning up football for the masses campaign instigated by FSG and LFC. Liverpool FC are the standard bearers for everything that is wrong with football, like hate chanting, etc.

Every club has had VAR decisions given against them, but I didn’t remember an official statement bing released by a club, and a campaign started by a club and their fans.

Fuck them. If it was the other way around and the decision had gone against Spurs, you wouldn’t hear anything from Klop, LFC or Liverpool fans.

It's not just Liverpool fans who go silent when they get a favourable decision to be fair.

They've got to take this on the chin.

It's not likely that they aren't going to get a few "equalising" decisions off the back of it anyway.

Cynical perhaps,but that's the impression fans get from the officiating nowadays.

It‘s another we’re cleaning up football for the masses campaign instigated by FSG and LFC. Liverpool FC are the standard bearers for everything that is wrong with football, like hate chanting, etc.

Just as they did when they, along with those other crusaders for the good of the game, united, came up with the idea of the ESL.

The other 19 clubs should make a statement about the none ofside and tell Liverpool it's a dangerous road they taking this and if they don't recant the statement we going sign a letter to get Liverpool a 10 point deduction!

Every club has had VAR decisions given against them, but I didn’t remember an official statement bing released by a club, and a campaign started by a club and their fans.

Fuck them. If it was the other way around and the decision had gone against Spurs, you wouldn’t hear anything from Klop, LFC or Liverpool fans.
I believe they are refunding the prize money they won for beating Wolves in the FA Cup when Wolves goal was offside at Anfield because there was no camera angle. Oh Hang on, turns out they are not, this is just one way when it goes against them
though tbh I am glad this has happened because they will create a shitstorm about it where as all other teams have moans by fans and occasionally managers and that is it. Maybe something will come of this better for all if they follow it through (Although I doubt it)

The club is owned and run by Yank billionaires who are used to having everything their own way. The statement was authorized from the top. They know what they are doing.

Ha ha ha for the 3rd time in a week he's mentioned the Rodri handball and is now "threatening to watch Saudi football".
Oh. And they have the loudest stadium too ha ha ha

View attachment 94798

You deluded set of wankers, your club and only your club really, are the only ones to ever have a grievance about on field as well as off field decisions. You keep going on about Rodri’s handball, to quote a line from a Frozen song “let it go”.

You have had many positive VAR decisions over the past few years, penalties for diving and cheated your way through FFP even though you did fail one year you actually got away with a further charge by applying £50m to the costs of setting up a shiny, brand new mythical stadium.

Your other off field “misdemeanours” are well documented. Your City is full of scrotes, bent councillors and a former bent Mayor. The City and its practice’s are bent as fuck.

Now fucking do one you grief monkeys.

I hate the scousers more than any other team...Id rather any team have success than them...

however the decisions were wrong.

The bigger impact however is that this could galvanise them for the the season....just like Pep did with the PL charges ast season, they could use this to create an atmosphere that enables them

Hope Im wrong

The disallowed goal was 100% wrong, but for me the red card was correct. Gary Neville's "he wasn't trying to do him" means nowt, it's irrelevant. Nowadays the players have a duty of care to each other and Jones had no control over the challenge he made.

The ref was actually quite consistent throughout with a strict approach to foul challenges. Exactly what we don't get when we play, as our opponents are allowed to do whatever we want in order to give them a chance.

If we had a ref like the one they had yesterday whenever we played them at Anfield, we'd have won every match there since Pep joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.