Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when City were flying back from Brighton after winning the league in 2019. They were all singing the Allez allez song which references they’re fans coming a cropper in Kiev. The outrage from it led them to link it to the poor guy who was attacked outside Anfield. They will do the mental gymnastics to associate anything with anything where their club or supporters have been wronged.

This game against Liverpool end of the month, please don’t partake in singing songs about victims. You are giving them what they want, they enjoy revelling in outrage, self pity and being wronged. Spend the whole 90 minutes instead reminding them that they have never won a treble.
And wear a hard hat if your in the lower tiers of the South Stand.

Remember when City were flying back from Brighton after winning the league in 2019. They were all singing the Allez allez song which references they’re fans coming a cropper in Kiev. The outrage from it led them to link it to the poor guy who was attacked outside Anfield. They will do the mental gymnastics to associate anything with anything where their club or supporters have been wronged.

This game against Liverpool end of the month, please don’t partake in singing songs about victims. You are giving them what they want, they enjoy revelling in outrage, self pity and being wronged. Spend the whole 90 minutes instead reminding them that they have never won a treble.

We should sing completely different words to the same tune…..

“It’s always raining…..sun never shines.”

They’d be devastated.

Thing is there is no way of taking action against fans who sing it. Just because the dippers think it's about Hillsborough doesnt make it against the law. The dippers dont rule this country's free speech la.

If the fa or pl charge a club for fans singing always the victim never your fault. I would like to see this challenged.

It's someone point of view v someone else's point of view. The word Hillsborough isnt mention so its clearly the dippers turning it into something it isnt.

Songs that mention Munich, Hillsborough etc are differently out of order. But singing about the dippers general behaviour is not. It's a sing about the dippers in Paris, Heysel, coach welcomes, throwing objects, jibbing in, fake tickets etc.
The fact that they cry about the song proves the point of the song ; )

I think there should be a song that specifically calls out their nature but doesn't mention Hillsborough. E.g.

Fuck you very much for bricking our bus
Fuck you very much fuck you very very very much

Fuck you very much for coining a child

Fuck you very much for spitting at children

Fuck you very much for supporting a racist

Fuck you very much for murder in Europe

You are fucking cunts and the country hates you
Thank you very very much

Last edited:
I still think Liverpool are our main challengers as they have goals in them. Arteta is too emotional and they lack clinical goal attack. I may be wrong and I don't ever expect anything having watched us in the third tier.
We will find out more about the relative positions of both teams in a few weeks when the dippers arrive in town.

Thing is there is no way of taking action against fans who sing it. Just because the dippers think it's about Hillsborough doesnt make it against the law. The dippers dont rule this country's free speech la.

If the fa or pl charge a club for fans singing always the victim never your fault. I would like to see this challenged.

It's someone point of view v someone else's point of view. The word Hillsborough isnt mention so its clearly the dippers turning it into something it isnt.

Songs that mention Munich, Hillsborough etc are differently out of order. But singing about the dippers general behaviour is not. It's a sing about the dippers in Paris, Heysel, coach welcomes, throwing objects, jibbing in, fake tickets etc.
I agree with your post but there is a strain of legal thought which suggests that it is the perception of the so called offended person of a comment being offensive which is more important than the actual wording of the comment itself. So if a dipper feels they have been offended that's all that counts even if the comment or chant does not mention Hillsborough.

I think there should be a song that specifically calls out their nature but doesn't mention Hillsborough. E.g.

Fuck you very much for bricking our bus

Fuck you very much for coining a child

Fuck you very much for spitting at children

Fuck you very much for supporting a racist

Fuck you very much for murder in Europe

You are fucking cunts and the country hates you Thank you very very much
I think you’ve just got next year’s Eurovision entry

I agree with your post but there is a strain of legal thought which suggests that it is the perception of the so called offended person of a comment being offensive which is more important than the actual wording of the comment itself. So if a dipper feels they have been offended that's all that counts even if the comment or chant does not mention Hillsborough.

Wow so if I get offered because people call me garibaldi, they say it's a biscuit and I say its aimed at because I'm Gary and a Baldy I win !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.