Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
2. Cheat?....yes that pen was soft, but it was far, far from the softest given this season.
I haven't seen every match obviously nor every highlight but offhand I can't think of a more obvious pen-that-should-have-been-a-yellow-for-diving than that one, let alone "far, far" from the softest pen.

But that said, folks here in my office who care (and there are a fair few surprisingly for a bunch of west coast Yanks) and I spoke this morning, and all to a fan (including City, Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and Toon near my seat) agree that the officiating standards appear to be especially bad this season, though I think offside seems a bit more consistent.

We just don’t have sufficient asthma sufferers.
Yet, ironically, people talk about Pep being a doper when he played (he was, allegedly, after a long layoff in his 30s in Italy) and City players making remarkable recoveries from injury…yet no-one at City has ever tested positive for any banned substance…nor do we have half a squad of “asthma sufferers,” which is tantamount to allowed doping!!

Good insight from a Liverpool fan.

I do have some sympathy for the Liverpool fans, who are just average law-abiding people, passionate about their football club - the same as supporters of all clubs throughout the country.

Unfortunately for them, the idiots that carry out all these hateful, and in many cases unlawful activities, appear to be a significant proportion of their fanbase. A greater proportion of Liverpool fans are in this idiot category than fans of every other club. It gives their fanbase in general a bad name, and the normal Liverpool fans unfortunately get lumped in with this.

I have no sympathy until they start calling it out. Once they start phoning up the radio & saying there was fakes & they jibbed in or pointing out yo stewards & police the cunts throwing pint pots of coins & piss then I’ll sympathise. Until then they are complicit.

Having seen the shite they've bombarded their socials with in the last 24 hours it's time for every fan and every club to conspire against them - since they believe this is what we do anyway.
If they win the League it will be utterly unbearable.

Their manager though, that peloton ad isn't gonna make me subscribe, typical psycho acting up. Still, what do you expect from a guy called Norbert?
Any middle-aged man wearing a baseball cap indoors is the sign of a wrong-un'

O0AeFLh.jpg

Any middle-aged man sweating away on an exercise bike indoors whilst wearing a baseball cap backwards is a sign of a nonce.

JAVY4oB.jpg

Last edited:
415921267_7163238593722811_262724371271338698_n.jpg

This is the "Liverbird soaring" apparently! The dipper fans are surpassing all previous levels of crassness and January has barely started. Christ knows what ridiculous nonsense they will spew out if they stay in the title race until May.

Having seen the shite they've bombarded their socials with in the last 24 hours it's time for every fan and every club to conspire against them - since they believe this is what we do anyway.
If they win the League it will be utterly unbearable.
The nauseous and tedious narrative around deferred celebrations from 2020 will make It even more unbearable.

Reactions: PPT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.