Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

The ferocious pace they played the game at last night was eye opening and pretty scary. Their press slowed for about 10 minutes in the first half around the 30 min mark. Some might say it was 'super' human.
Never get flummoxed by a team that batters poor opposition, it happens a lot, they couldn’t beat the Rags a couple of weeks ago and played Newcastle at the right time, I’m not impressed apart from their ability to get the Premier League and Officials on board.

Please fuck off back to RAWK.

You said please, but no thanks. I'm enjoying a mature, civil conversation with some good people on here. I never go on RAWK, never have done and never will do, its a cess pit of prepubescent 13 year olds. :)

Hope that helps mate. no problem with disagreeing completely with me, and even calling me out on BS but that's a bit keyboard warrior ish.

cheers.

That goes in it’s more than likely City go on to win the game and the table looks a lot more different. Shit happens and I think we can all agree which ever side of the fence your football allegiances are, the standard of refereeing for the Premier League seems to be getting worse rather than better.

Five points off the summit with a game in hand when City have looked out of sorts within the last month or so. Think we’d have taken that, going to be a very interesting few months up until May, I don’t see it being between anyone else but Liverpool and City. Liverpool are playing some good stuff and when they are at full tilt can be a problem. City haven’t hit the heights yet and feel like we can go up another few gears.

100% that.

And yes agree. Liverpool are only where they are on the basis of being less shit that Arsenal, tottenham etc and with more depth than Villa. We've lost only 1 game, but we've drawn far too many which is why we're not further ahead.

And yep, you lot obviously have a huge amount of gears left to go. I'm hoping you don't find them.

You said please, but no thanks. I'm enjoying a mature, civil conversation with some good people on here. I never go on RAWK, never have done and never will do, its a cess pit of prepubescent 13 year olds. :)

Hope that helps mate. no problem with disagreeing completely with me, and even calling me out on BS but that's a bit keyboard warrior ish.

cheers.
You say you don’t go on RAWK but I’m betting you definitely do, I know several Dipper supporters of whom just one is from Dipperville, I do know you’re definitely not from that feral city.

I hate everything about your poxy club, from its supporters, Management and Players.

It’s a weird Club, when you came back from 3-0 down to win the Champions League a lot of City fans applauded you, the behaviour of everyone associated with the club since then has turned most football fans against you. Always the victims, never your fault is written in your DNA now, wankers is the most polite I can call you lot.

100% that.

And yes agree. Liverpool are only where they are on the basis of being less shit that Arsenal, tottenham etc and with more depth than Villa. We've lost only 1 game, but we've drawn far too many which is why we're not further ahead.

And yep, you lot obviously have a huge amount of gears left to go. I'm hoping you don't find them.

I watched Liverpool when they played West Ham in the league cup the other week and they seemed to produce chance after chance. Salah looks in very good form at the moment. If it’s a title race like 2019 and 2022 it’s going to be a stressful watch till May.

I watched Liverpool when they played West Ham in the league cup the other week and they seemed to produce chance after chance. Salah looks in very good form at the moment. If it’s a title race like 2019 and 2022 it’s going to be a stressful watch till May.
Salah could be missing for up to 6 weeks, pity Ramos isn’t playing for an African Nation, those Dipper twats were all over the Rodri injury in the Club Final so I’ve no problem in posting that.

You say you don’t go on RAWK but I’m betting you definitely do, I know several Dipper supporters of whom just one is from Dipperville, I do know you’re definitely not from that feral city.

I hate everything about your poxy club, from its supporters, Management and Players.

It’s a weird Club, when you came back from 3-0 down to win the Champions League a lot of City fans applauded you, the behaviour of everyone associated with the club since then has turned most football fans against you. Always the victims, never your fault is written in your DNA now, wankers is the most polite I can call you lot.

Hahaha, no I definitely don't. I'm dense, illogical and many other things, but none of which lower me to that desperation. Your post sure made me grin tho, feral is an awesome word and no I'm not from there!!!

mm, I will take that on the chin. I have certainly been called worse so I'll take any win at this point in time ;)

Salah could be missing for up to 6 weeks, pity Ramos isn’t playing for an African Nation, those Dipper twats were all over the Rodri injury in the Club Final so I’ve no problem in posting that.

Jokes aside, do you remember what happened to salah when he came back from last Afcon? got to the final and lost, shot his confidence to bits, resulted in a hideous drop off in form in form and he was basically like a blunt spoon from that point. So you may well get your wish....

I never go on RAWK, never have done and never will do, its a cess pit of prepubescent 13 year olds. :)
Says the person who comes onto an opposition's fan forum the day after his team get awarded two of the most dubious penalties that have been awarded all season simply to get a rise out of them knowing full well that their very being there will wind people up and get negative reactions.

You need to grow up and get a life "lad".

Says the person who comes onto an opposition's fan forum the day after his team get awarded two of the most dubious penalties that have been awarded all season simply to get a rise out of them knowing full well that their very being there will wind people up and get negative reactions.

You need to grow up and get a life "lad".

flipping heck. No mercy here eh?

I can well understand you might crunch down on knobheads but if the crime is coming on here without a contrition period and a bunch of flowers : D you lot are more delicate than I thought.

My life is going very, very well :) thanks for the concern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.