Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

You cant be rude to visiting fans i am told , me anyway it seems

I agree with you btw

haha agree, no problem with rude!! Just a problem with destroying civil conversations between fans for the heck of it.

Which reminds me, honestly, have you lot ever met a nice liverpool fan? or can I be the first? (albeit still delusional)

It's probably the worst Liverpool team on paper since Klopp took over imo so the fact they are top at this point is an achievement in it's self and I will try not begrudge them if they do end up winning it, despite how difficult their fans will make that - they will have deserved it.. They have a tough run coming up, it will show what they are made of, they look very shaky at times, poor defensively and Nunez up front, I just can't see them pulling it off this season.
The most important thing to win the title, as we have shown again and again, is mental strength. This Liverpool team has plenty of that. This will go down to the wire with just City and LFC. Very hard to call and luck will play its part.

Which reminds me, honestly, have you lot ever met a nice liverpool fan? or can I be the first? (albeit still delusional)
It's a low bar, it would seem. If you remember that you are on an opposition fan's forum and continue with reasoned debate you should be mostly ok. Just please don't pretend that the Jota pen was anything other than a blatant dive. Irrelevant if he had his leg brushed.

flipping heck. No mercy here eh?

I can well understand you might crunch down on knobheads but if the crime is coming on here without a contrition period and a bunch of flowers : D you lot are more delicate than I thought.

My life is going very, very well :) thanks for the concern.
You have been warned, you contribute nothing to those on here who know what your fan base is about, please just leave.

It’s not good for your mental health, take a holiday and push an elderly man in a fountain, crack yourself off in said fountain or assault a Bulgarian Waiter, and if you get to any Cup Finals feel free to murder, abuse or jib your way into Stadiums then have the temerity to sue the Authorities.

Btw, falsify FFP, hack a database and get sponsorship from a Terrorist Money Laundering Organisation, ta ta.

It's a low bar, it would seem. If you remember that you are on an opposition fan's forum and continue with reasoned debate you should be mostly ok. Just please don't pretend that the Jota pen was anything other than a blatant dive. Irrelevant if he had his leg brushed.

oki, I'll settle on the never justifying jota's pen, in exchange for continued reasoned debate :) seems fair. But you would agree that if we all sit here agreeing with each other life becomes quite dull lol

The bar is exceptionally low, yes. :\

Most if not all the dipper fans I have net have never been to anfield.

Still can't decide if there are any of them are genuine fans considering most dipper fans have never been to anfield.

i asked an arse why he was here when his team were playing , christ the backlash was immense and i got called a fucking ****, by a blue ! Next time i will just tell them to fuck off , lol
I saw that and it was unfair imho

oki, I'll settle on the never justifying jota's pen, in exchange for continued reasoned debate :) seems fair. But you would agree that if we all sit here agreeing with each other life becomes quite dull lol

The bar is exceptionally low, yes. :\
At what point do you go city bingo ? Usually just a few posts but you might buck the trend , lol

Most if not all the dipper fans I have net have never been to anfield.

Still can't decide if there are any of them are genuine fans considering most dipper fans have never been to anfield.

You're not far wrong. But don't worry, a true liverpool fan will tell you that's due to our simply colossal fan base...!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.