Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's sickening the sympathy liverpool are getting about this on here, do people not remember what utter cunts their fans were (and still are, obviously) during our title battles? The bus smashing etc? Seriously fuck them, never a more deserving club.

I believe they've been unfairly victimised. Unfortunately for them them that book about the boy crying wolf wasn't a big seller in Merseyside.

Notice they did manage to get an apology same day though. I think wolves had to wait at least until the Monday.

Could this be operation "get a London club to win the league"?

This made me feel more cheerful last night. You haven’t heard all this moaning when the victims have benefited time and again from dubious VAR calls. Including the mysteriously missing camera against Wolves in the cup. They live to be outraged, so enjoy today seething at the terrible injustice of it all.

It's sickening the sympathy liverpool are getting about this on here, do people not remember what utter cunts their fans were (and still are, obviously) during our title battles? The bus smashing etc? Seriously fuck them, never a more deserving club.
Well said. Fuck em. These pigmol nobs will compensate them at some point.
I was annoyed at Micah on MotD, apologising to them for the own goal, non goal, and sending off.
Does he not watch our games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.