Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't read his posts as I'm ignoring him, but it seems like (reading the responses) our new little pet scouser has gone down the same route as one of our other little pet scousers (Tom Ford pages 190-195ish of this thread) and pulled out their own "X-factor sob story".

Little tommy from Middlesboro claims Parkinson's.
Little d from darn sarf claims a death in the family.

May or may not be true, but my spider senses are tingling! ;)
Bang on. I have him on ignore as well. Don’t feed the troll. Once again, another sad, pathetic, dickhead, scouse, WUM has been allowed to takeover and derail the thread.

Thanks mate
Football based abuse, mockery and everything else anti Liverpool is completely fair game for me being on here as a Liverpool supporting waster, as one gent on here said - if you're a rival fan on here you need to prepare for a rough ride which is completely ok, I get that.

Taking the piss about losing a family member is utterly unbelievable mate. Don't go there.
Wanna buy a mourn little d's great uncle Marvin candle? Fuck me you lot literally claim to be offended by anything.

I think it's just the hypocrisy that probably grates people more re Liverpool. I mean Klopp is genuinely a very intelligent manager, has produced two very good sides, Salah probably one of the most exciting and talented forwards in prem history.. (Henry and Drogba better in my opinion). But, and here is the but ..nothing matches up with them. The meeeeja go on about knowledgeable scouse crowd when less than 10% are scouse so that's horse shit. The hacking case (proved guilty), where they had a period of great recruitment - never mentioned that a % of good buys on the back of our excellent scouting work. The fact that they try and ignore their success was built on Moore's gambling money, Shanks demanded big trf pot for a second division club, he got it and bought well - Ian St John British record fee - for a Div 2 side come on!!!. Fair enough buying well (well they had the funds) but to pretend their success was organic is crazy, Meeja never bring this up of course. They also would have failed FFP by miles in today's system. Oh wait a minute, they also have failed FFP as well but training ground development apparently saved them FFS! Again this is never mentioned by their fans or meeja...most fans of other clubs know all this that's why most fans find LFC fans more difficult to have a pint with post-game or chat with in the pub during the week. They pretend it's jealousy when most know it's a characer flaw for many when they choose Liverpool as their team. They are quite unique in not acknowledging their 'istry (we had about as many trophies as them before the gambling money - hardly ever mentioned when they talk about 'istry). I accept City's punishment if proved guilty, that's fair enough but for them to pretend they are different - just grates when it's obvious they aren't.
Not sure if I said, but that's a super interesting post.

I'll take the character flaw on the chin lol. Maybe it's time to devote my time to my local team...

It's one thing I realised quite quickly is that we as a fan base take moral high ground extremely quickly, and with selective memory.

Can't fault any of the above, bang on.

What's that hacking case? Sounds grim.

Appreciate that mate. I think football has been a way of keeping my mind busy at times, even if its busy on the wrong team :)

I do joke with my mates that if I started from scratch, supporting any team...it wouldn't be my current one lol! but there we go, I'm diseased now so there's no going back lol.
You have my deepest sympathies mate.My dad passed away young,it leaves a big gap.

What's that hacking case? Sounds grim.
And there’s your problem.
You know nothing but the edited biased highlights of your club’s history.

You want to engage, maybe when prompted you actually, lol, ‘do your own research’, a simple google of ‘Liverpool hacking’ will lead you to it.
From a City fan point of view, it’s a security embarrassment and a ‘why did we settle for only £1m from these lowlifes’ ongoing issue.
From a Liverpool fan point of view- get an education on the mounds of negative Liverpool facts deemed generally unnewsworthy by the vast majority of the media, and then begin to realise that the chant ‘always the victims, it’s never your fault’ is absolutely nothing to do with Hillsborough, but everything to do with all the other incidents that are seriously underreported or twisted to have zero Liverpool fan negative connotations .

And there’s your problem.
You know nothing but the edited biased highlights of your club’s history.

You want to engage, maybe when prompted you actually, lol, ‘do your own research’, a simple google of ‘Liverpool hacking’ will lead you to it.
From a City fan point of view, it’s a security embarrassment and a ‘why did we settle for only £1m from these lowlifes’ ongoing issue.
From a Liverpool fan point of view- get an education on the mounds of negative Liverpool facts deemed generally unnewsworthy by the vast majority of the media, and then begin to realise that the chant ‘always the victims, it’s never your fault’ is absolutely nothing to do with Hillsborough, but everything to do with all the other incidents that are seriously underreported or twisted to have zero Liverpool fan negative connotations .
What’s that coach bricking episode.. sounds grim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.