Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meaning: I am on a huge fucking wedge of cash that no other fucker will stump up - I'm stopping here!

Do you blame him? For me the fault always lies with the clubs - they buy players and put them on big long contracts then sack the managers who signed them or the player no longer interests the manager why should the player move? I know people moan about Mills and Crocky on here but they player didn't offer himself that contract. If you are offered £130k pw what are you gonna say? Flattering but I am not worth £40k pw? What only 5 years? I thought I'd only get two years.

If I were somewhere on £50k P.A.. and my boss said there's not really enough work for you here but you can stay here on £50k pa for another 3 years then leave OR you can go somewhere else get worked harder for £25k pa ...oh and there is no guarantee how long that job will last..... fuck that I will sit here and chew the cud for £150k instead of maybe onoy get £25k somewhere else. "Professional pride" doesn't pay the bills !!!

Do you blame him? For me the fault always lies with the clubs - they buy players and put them on big long contracts then sack the managers who signed them or the player no longer interests the manager why should the player move? I know people moan about Mills and Crocky on here but they player didn't offer himself that contract. If you are offered £130k pw what are you gonna say? Flattering but I am not worth £40k pw? What only 5 years? I thought I'd only get two years.

If I were somewhere on £50k P.A.. and my boss said there's not really enough work for you here but you can stay here on £50k pa for another 3 years then leave OR you can go somewhere else get worked harder for £25k pa ...oh and there is no guarantee how long that job will last..... fuck that I will sit here and chew the cud for £150k instead of maybe onoy get £25k somewhere else. "Professional pride" doesn't pay the bills !!!

Feel better?

I am sure whatever contract he gets, wherever he goes, will "pay the bills"

Anyway, I get what you are saying. I actually thought he was half decent when fit and playing regularly. Must be another where the injuries have taken their toll and thus Liverpool want rid.

Unfuckingbeliveable.... Sky sports now marketing this weekend.... "All FIVE Premier League heavyweights in one weekend! I know of three heavyweights; us Chelski and Arse and one makeweight... the scum! Who is the fifth? I don't think they can mean Bournemouth can they? Tottenham finished fifth six points ahead of their nearest rival... Strange!
Durhams thick twat of a sidekick talking about the top 6( would you fucking believe it?).

Knew we should have signed Rickie Lambert while we had the chance...

From Rawk

Most of us never get the chance to live out our dream. One man did, and his name is Rickie Lambert. Imagine the thrill he had to put on the red shirt, to wear the Liverbird upon his chest, to have Steven Gerrard hug him when he scored his first Liverpool goal. Rickie played hard for us, he tried his best, he never complained, he cheered on his teammates, and he represented us proudly.

Good luck to a true Red. YNWA Rickie. :scarf

The Independent cites some examples from last season that tested the patience of the Liverpool hierarchy to a point where enough was enough.

Just after a home defeat by Manchester United in March, then assistant manager Colin Pascoe had gathered the squad in a huddle during training. Balotelli saw the injured Jon Flanagan limping 30 yards away and interrupted Pascoe to start shouting at the young defender.

Later that same day, Balotelli scored a stunning goal from the halfway line. As it turned out, though, it was at the wrong end.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...fway-line-shouting-Jon-Flanagan-training.html

Next stop for Mario is a lower table Italian club or maybe Middle East. Wonder if anyone else has ever stolen so much in wages from so many clubs. Only Adebayor comes to mind.

I posted in depth about Mario in another thread but basically clubs paid top dollar for him hoping he would fulfil the potential and show the talent he obviously possesses.Unfortunately for them he never has and he never will as he is too lazy and up his own arse to ever fit into a team ethic or knuckle down to the hard work and training to improve. He will continue to stroll on a football pitch thinking he may just produce a moment of magic and that is his work done.Anyone taking him on must be as mad as him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.