Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that they always play well against teams like Arsenal and us who are more open and willing to play football. They looked average against Stoke (didn't see them against Bournemouth so can't comment) so still think they'll drop points in games they are expected to win.

On form though they look more dangerous than Utd and I think the rags should be worried about them in the battle for 4th place.

You can't accuse Bodger of not being prepared to learn from others. Parking a double decker bus and hoofing it up to the big Belgian have worked wonders for Chelsea and the rags

It takes a true visionary to see what Tony Pulis has done and elevate it to the level of upper mid table, from lower mid table tbf. That and a quarter of a billion.

Why is Ibe always being talked up everywhere? I have never seen him playing especially well, certainly he never looked remotely as good as Sterling.

Why is Ibe always being talked up everywhere? I have never seen him playing especially well, certainly he never looked remotely as good as Sterling.

Because he's better than Sterling and so selling Sterling to us for £800m was a great deal for Liverpool Football Club and it's their year, didn't you get the memo?

Liverpool were excellent in the first half last night, and they still managed to hold their own in the second half under a lot of pressure. They played very well.
When they up their game for big matches, they can be tough to beat and we'll have to be on top of our game to beat them.
A draw was probably the best all round result for us.

Liverpool were excellent in the first half last night, and they still managed to hold their own in the second half under a lot of pressure. They played very well.
When they up their game for big matches, they can be tough to beat and we'll have to be on top of our game to beat them.
draw was probably the best all round result for us.

I doubt it'll be at all relevant to us at the end of the season that those teams dropped two points last night. Both shite, and a shit game. Excellent is being incredibly generous. It was 0-0 for a reason. I believe mcnulty described it as a thriller, when in reality it was frustratingly uneventful.

I doubt it'll be at all relevant to us at the end of the season that those teams dropped two points last night. Both shite, and a shit game. Excellent is being incredibly generous. It was 0-0 for a reason. I believe mcnulty described it as a thriller, when in reality it was frustratingly uneventful.

You must have been watching a different game to me. Arsenal might not be champions elect, but they are still pretty decent, and not conceding against them at Arsenal is no mean feat. We got battered at home against them last season! Hard to say about the points at the end of the season, but still, I think a draw suits us best all round. Can't be too careful!

You must have been watching a different game to me. Arsenal might not be champions elect, but they are still pretty decent, and not conceding against them at Arsenal is no mean feat. We got battered at home against them last season! Hard to say about the points at the end of the season, but still, I think a draw suits us best all round. Can't be too careful!

Nope, def same game. Not just me, the whole pub was bored, yawning and fairly disappointed, bit of a mix of Scouse, Chelsea fans and me on hols. What they did last season also irrelevant. Can't see either team getting anywhere close to the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.