Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think the Liverpool owners will be quite happy if he does a Wenger top 4 every season and the occasional trophy

He will get worse there is no two ways abt it , he will fall right into the liverpool way of thinking.

Come on, bigging up the club is perfectly fine--most managers, fans, players big up their club. That doesn't bother me and should frankly be water of a ducks back for you.

The problem with Rodgers was his verbosity; credibility (he's still a pup, but he was talking like he was Dalglish); calling every player and performance 'fantastic' and 'outstanding' no matter what; and that sometimes it was subtly about him.

If anything, Klopp is preemptively warning against hysteria, in his interview he has warned Liverpool fans and the English media that “Don’t say I’m Jesus then criticize me for not being able to walk on water.”

Criticism for being excited about a managerial appointment? Don’t really get that.

Exactly. At the end of the day we're fans of this crazy sport.

Take 2013-14, I had a blast. It was mad. Why shouldn't I have been giddy after beating City at Anfield? Does it mean I hate City or that I'm bitter or that I generally have a deluded outlook on life? No.

Granted I don't know what it was like in Liverpool itself.

New Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has described the Anfield job as "the biggest challenge" in world football.

The 48-year-old German was appointed as Brendan Rodgers' successor on Thursday, signing a three-year deal worth £15m.

He takes over a side who are 10th in the Premier League with 12 points from eight games.

"I was never a guy for an easy way," Klopp told LFCTV. "This is the biggest challenge in football. It is the most interesting job in world football."

I'm sorry guys but he is already sounding ridiculous and where Rodgers left off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.