Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of a sudden Liverpool are playing like an "english Barcelona" (that was one comment i have received in work this morning)..
and when i have tried to put across how our set up worked in their favour and how errors contributed to their goals i was ridiculed as being a sore loser.

"face facts, you were shit, we were amazing and we didnt even play with a striker"

my facebook page was inundated by liverpool fans this weekend. Its been relentless. This year really is their year after slamming us it seems.

ive had more shit over this result than any of the united wins over the years. Where have these liverpool fans been hiding??

Im going to bite my tongue but "i would love it... love it" if we won the league this year so i can ram those words from this weekend down their fucking arrogant throats.
I had the same comments via text from a Liverpool fan I haven't spoken to for over two years! I just hope revenge will be sweet..

Loads of crowing dippers in work today, i just had to agree with them though, they absolutely battered us and made us look awful.

As said to me by a United supporting work colleague - "Now do you know why we hate those cunts so much?"
Dare I say, the dippers are even worse than the rags. Just remember the shit we got from them 2 seasons ago when they thought they were going to win the league. I fucking despised them even more than the rags.

As much as Liverpool were good on Saturday, the goals came from our mistakes. The first was Sagna losing the ball when put under the slightest pressure and Mangala making a horrible mess of his clearance. The second came after we'd had three players fail to get to the ball or put in a tackle under little pressure and the third came after we had a number of chances to win the ball in their half but screwed up, allowing Milner to win a ball he had no right to win and break away. And to add to the problems for that goal, Sagna had no idea where his man was. For the last one, there were five or six players near Skrtel and not one of them made an effort to close him down.

It annoyed me intensely that two players would stand and watch the ball, both of whom could have got to it, while a Liverpool player showed the desire to win it. They were even winning balls which should have been 60/40 in our favour.

I wasn't happy with the lack of commitment and shitting out of tackles either. The third goal was awful starting with Sterling not putting a tackle in. Their player is then allowed all the time in the world to put a shot in that Hart doesn't do great with, however he still saves it so time to regroup you would think...no.

Despise is far too polite a word. They shove istree down everyone's throat whilst ignoring that very word when it doesn't fit the narrative. Every win is a prelude to another premier league title! Heysel, swept under the carpet. Racism ignored (in fact supported), chickens counted in 13/14 and their suspect behaviour in the early part of the 20th century (too far back in history, no doubt!)
On Saturday, a banner with their favourite four letter acronym, with the A swapped for a picture of the Eifel tower. The mawkish bastards must've been in their element.
The other thing to remember about them is that they almost always beat us in the premier league and yet have still never won it. It seems that the outcome of our games are irrelevant to the destination of the title. Battles and wars spring to mind.

They're a set of self entitled twats, always have been, always will be. We've got 'their' Premiership title and 'their' Champions League spot and they resent us like fuck, beating us is like a vindication of everything they believe.

Despise is far too polite a word. They shove istree down everyone's throat whilst ignoring that very word when it doesn't fit the narrative. Every win is a prelude to another premier league title! Heysel, swept under the carpet. Racism ignored (in fact supported), chickens counted in 13/14 and their suspect behaviour in the early part of the 20th century (too far back in history, no doubt!)
On Saturday, a banner with their favourite four letter acronym, with the A swapped for a picture of the Eifel tower. The mawkish bastards must've been in their element.
The other thing to remember about them is that they almost always beat us in the premier league and yet have still never won it. It seems that the outcome of our games are irrelevant to the destination of the title. Battles and wars spring to mind.

I saw something second hand posted from one of the Liverpool fan websites of Sterling with the caption of 'He who betrays will always walk alone'.

What a cringeworthy high opinion they have of their club, somehow them beating us on Saturday night gives vindication to the opinion that Sterling did the wrong thing by choosing playing with Sergio Aguero and David Silva, playing in the champions league and competing on all fronts for all trophies was the wrong decision.

Klopp or no Klopp they don't realise where they are in the football landscape. They talk about history but the last time they won the league was 1989. The last time they won a proper trophy was ten years ago. A team that has all this history and fan base world wide is years behind a club that was in the 3rd tier of English football 16 years ago in terms of turn over and infrastructure.

Let them have the 'Nivia just for men trophy' they won on Saturday, we will concentrate on competing for the proper ones.

I saw something second hand posted from one of the Liverpool fan websites of Sterling with the caption of 'He who betrays will always walk alone'.

What a cringeworthy high opinion they have of their club, somehow them beating us on Saturday night gives vindication to the opinion that Sterling did the wrong thing by choosing playing with Sergio Aguero and David Silva, playing in the champions league and competing on all fronts for all trophies was the wrong decision.

Klopp or no Klopp they don't realise where they are in the football landscape. They talk about history but the last time they won the league was 1989. The last time they won a proper trophy was ten years ago. A team that has all this history and fan base world wide is years behind a club that was in the 3rd tier of English football 16 years ago in terms of turn over and infrastructure.

Let them have the 'Nivia just for men trophy' they won on Saturday, we will concentrate on competing for the proper ones.

TOP POST! BRILLIANT!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.