Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the dippers are going to stay mediocre if not forever, then for a very long time. Kloppo is not the messiah, "gegen-pressing" is his only trick and so far it does not work very well, does it? So they need to buy new players you will say. Well they will spend all their money on expanding their stadium, so I don't see them getting more than the second best in the future (like now). So where is that magical improvement going to come from, that will transform them in real life into what they think they are?

Last edited:
I think the dippers are going to stay mediocre if not forever, then for a very long time. Kloppo is not the messiah, "gegen-pressing" is his only trick and so far it does not work very well, does it? So they need to buy new players you will say. Well they will spend all their money on expanding their stadium, so I don't see them getting more than the second best in the future (like now). So where is that magical improvement going to come from, that will transform them in real life into what they think they are?
"Gegen-pressing" works well enough against us unfortunately

"Gegen-pressing" works well enough against us unfortunately

It did unfortunately on the day but id rather lose the odd battle but ultimately win the war ;-)

Klopp is nothing special and his record so far is showing that imo.

Whats the famous bluemoon measure? he should be making the sum of its parts greater?

5 more years. I'm actually laughing at that. Never a GK worthy of being in a team looking to play in the Champions League.

5 more years. I'm actually laughing at that. Never a GK worthy of being in a team looking to play in the Champions League.

Effectively says no money for a world class keeper and even if they did, they cant attract one.

Reading a forum over here, the Irish Mickeys are none too happy with Mignolet signing a new contract;
Butterfingers has signed his new contract, just announced.
May the Lord have Mercy on us!
Signed until 2021. Jaysis
What is the thinking behind Mignolet's new deal?
To which the reply came,
We are the club that awards mediocrity. You only have to look at DDG, Cech and Butland yesterday to see the value of a good goalkeeper.

Effectively says no money for a world class keeper and even if they did, they cant attract one.

Butland would have been a perfect player for them. Not world class, but potentially could be. Only at Stoke, so he's not going to turn his nose up at the idea of not playing CL every year, would enjoy the pay rise.

Send Mignolet back the other way, he's decent enough for mid-table.

Probably would cost a silly amount for a keeper, but still not a lot in the long run.

Butland would have been a perfect player for them. Not world class, but potentially could be. Only at Stoke, so he's not going to turn his nose up at the idea of not playing CL every year, would enjoy the pay rise.

Send Mignolet back the other way, he's decent enough for mid-table.

Probably would cost a silly amount for a keeper, but still not a lot in the long run.

Butland is rag bound as soon as the donut thief goes imo and has been for a while.

Butland is rag bound as soon as the donut thief goes imo and has been for a while.

It's pretty unlikely donut thief is going to Real Madrid until Summer 2017 with the timing of the transfer ban announcement seemingly done so any Real madrid appeal would conclude before sumer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.