Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they are just as lubed up for our trip there. Somehow I doubt it...

I'm actually oddly optimistic against those this time round.

Same as usual i'm afraid - none of us in here are surprised.
Whens the Anfield Cup Final against us so you can win the "beating MCFC Cup" again, boo all our players which you didn't manage once yesterday against the SCUM and did you brick their coaches on the way out?
You should all hang your heads in shame!

Same as usual i'm afraid - none of us in here are surprised.
Whens the Anfield Cup Final against us so you can win the "beating MCFC Cup" again, boo all our players which you didn't manage once yesterday against the SCUM and did you brick their coaches on the way out?
You should all hang your heads in shame!

A bit harsh aiming all that at him - he's a good poster.

It wasn't at him, "You should all...." is plural and aimed at the scousers in general.
Bit of bantz never hurt anyone anyway and if you thought that was harsh you'd better not sit near me on matchdays.....I'm in 119 by the way... you'll hear me!

I was reading the thread about us on RAWK last night, don't ask me why, there was a blue on there making logical points about our crowds and why the family stand has empty seats midweek etc. and they were just coming across as very immature and were just taking the piss.

The funny thing is, our attendances this season are averaging better than they've ever averaged in their entire history, even when they had standing and could have got more.

That never seems to get pointed out.

I was reading the thread about us on RAWK last night, don't ask me why, there was a blue on there making logical points about our crowds and why the family stand has empty seats midweek etc. and they were just coming across as very immature and were just taking the piss.

The funny thing is, our attendances this season are averaging better than they've ever averaged in their entire history, even when they had standing and could have got more.

That never seems to get pointed out.

When you on other forums site you should just post what they want to hear like post "our real attendances is around 15k and our owner buys up all the other tickets and gives them all away to schools and supporters clubs, why do you think our average gates are around 54k".

When you on other forums site you should just post what they want to hear like post "our real attendances is around 15k and our owner buys up all the other tickets and gives them all away to schools and supporters clubs, why do you think our average gates are around 54k".
The entire third tier is like the last battle scene from Beau Geste. Thousands of mannequins propped up in row after row of seats, to make it look full.
Embarrassing, really.... Although in the up side, it has been nominated for the Turner Prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.