Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did unfortunately on the day but id rather lose the odd battle but ultimately win the war ;-)

Klopp is nothing special and his record so far is showing that imo.

Whats the famous bluemoon measure? he should be making the sum of its parts greater?
I think Klopp's system is not a good one for a team in the Premiere League. It will work in individual games and even through phases of the season, but the amount of games will make it impossible to sustain during a complete season. Klopp's last season in Dortmund showed that he does not have a plan B when his plan A fails. My guess is that the same will happen here.

I think Klopp has been almost if not as bad as Rodgers.

Ssshhhhhhh he is a tactical genius.

This again?

He's not a messiah, but he's gone above and beyond to say he wasn't. He's suddenly a poor coach because he hasn't healed Sturridge, made Benteke play like Suarez, and turned Lucas into Pogba in 3 months?

Our team is not good enough. It needs work. Difference between now and start of the season is that now there is potential for some upside. We were never going anywhere with Rodgers anymore, and while he may have been a decent coach, he was very bad at identifying players. In fact, the transfer committee ironically saved us from being in an even worse debacle.

I'm willing to let Klopp sign some of his players and have a preseason. THere's no GUARANTEE that we will qualify for the Champions League, but I don't feel it's unrealistic for us to expect to give it a good go next season.

This again?

He's not a messiah, but he's gone above and beyond to say he wasn't. He's suddenly a poor coach because he hasn't healed Sturridge, made Benteke play like Suarez, and turned Lucas into Pogba in 3 months?

Our team is not good enough. It needs work. Difference between now and start of the season is that now there is potential for some upside. We were never going anywhere with Rodgers anymore, and while he may have been a decent coach, he was very bad at identifying players. In fact, the transfer committee ironically saved us from being in an even worse debacle.

I'm willing to let Klopp sign some of his players and have a preseason. THere's no GUARANTEE that we will qualify for the Champions League, but I don't feel it's unrealistic for us to expect to give it a good go next season.

Whilst I stand by my opinion, it was aimed firmly at some of our own who declared him the Messiah after you stuffed us mate

This again?

Ah yes. It's going to be your year NEXT season! Where have I heard this before?

Butland would have been a perfect player for them. Not world class, but potentially could be. Only at Stoke, so he's not going to turn his nose up at the idea of not playing CL every year, would enjoy the pay rise.

Send Mignolet back the other way, he's decent enough for mid-table.

Probably would cost a silly amount for a keeper, but still not a lot in the long run.

Granted you probably don't pay that much attention to us, but where would you rank GK in terms of our priority needs?

I was reading the thread about us on RAWK last night, don't ask me why, there was a blue on there making logical points about our crowds and why the family stand has empty seats midweek etc. and they were just coming across as very immature and were just taking the piss.

The funny thing is, our attendances this season are averaging better than they've ever averaged in their entire history, even when they had standing and could have got more.

That never seems to get pointed out.
The last time Anfield had a crowd of over 50,000 for a football game, John Lennon was still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.