Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time Anfield had a crowd of over 50,000 for a football game, John Lennon was still alive.

I heard their team sheet read today - oh boy!
Not a single player who makes the grade
They think their squad is rather sad
I just have to laugh
At their team photograph

They blew their budget on a stand
They didn't notice that the times had changed
A crowd of scousers stood and stared
They'd ne'er been this shite before
Nobody was really sure
If they were from the house of horrors

I saw a youtube clip today
of when the scousers had last won the league
A crowd of rag fans looked away
But I just had to look
I couldn't give a fuck
I love to turn them over

Last edited:
699457441_tp.jpg
98078.jpg

Anybody familiar with the online sports blog, The Sports Bible. I don't know why but they release Facebook posts tugging Pool's junk daily. I don't know if their editors are supporters but "Jeez Guy's," check your tongues.

Liverpool in for Alex Texiera? Seems to be the last of the top quality Brazilians they had. Would be a good signing for them

Desperately need a striker, but they've still got Sturridge and Ings on the injury list. Do you buy another striker or wait for them to gain fitness? It's clear Benteke doesn't fit Klopp's style at all and Klopp doesn't rate him.
Personally I thought Bentke was class at Villa, I'm living in Birmingham now and I've been down there for a couple of away matches as well as some home ones with some mates who are Villa fans. I thought he carried them for a couple of seasons and though he is big and strong I thought he would be ok at Liverpool because he had much more to his game than most big men. I half wanted us to bid for him because I thought he was a better option than Dzeko and Bony. I dont suppose I'll get much support for that notion now but I still believe if you play to his strength he is unplayable but maybe he's a big fish in a small pond kind of guy!

They are 18th in the table of highest attendances, just behind Blackburn Rovers.
Highest attendance 61,905 against Wolves in the cup fourth round 1952.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.