Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klipperty has made 10 changes for today's game, a huge gamble against a good West Ham side. The locals won't be happy if they lose today.

Just had a browse on the City thread on RAWK ... some of the posters' comments on there defy belief. ManchesterBlue (whom they believe is Prestwich Blue) does a great job of invalidating some of the shit but I thought I would register to supply re-inforcements but registration is disabled. What the fuck is that all about?

Just had a browse on the City thread on RAWK ... some of the posters' comments on there defy belief. ManchesterBlue (whom they believe is Prestwich Blue) does a great job of invalidating some of the shit but I thought I would register to supply re-inforcements but registration is disabled. What the fuck is that all about?

Wouldn't care if their entire stadium blew up, all their players were injured and the club went bankrupt and folded.

Everybody else would be giving their mock sympathies and the "we're all just footy fans" and "banter is banter but this is serious" line while I'd sit back quite happy in the knowledge that their entire club fell apart.

I genuinely want that club and the entire city to fail in every single endeavor for the rest of history.

Wouldn't care if their entire stadium blew up, all their players were injured and the club went bankrupt and folded.

Everybody else would be giving their mock sympathies and the "we're all just footy fans" and "banter is banter but this is serious" line while I'd sit back quite happy in the knowledge that their entire club fell apart.

I genuinely want that club and the entire city to fail in every single endeavor for the rest of history.

This is very much how I feel.

Cant stick the club. It's a cult. Horrible twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.