Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
5Live sucking Klippety's knob earlier.

Pat Murphy, I think it was, "He reminds me of Shankley the way he engages the Liverpool supporters."

I almost had to reach for the sick bag.

Last edited:
Liverpool arrive back home after their amazing victory at Norwich .....

CZcOrElWIAIMBwg.jpg

So Liverpool fans have held an unofficial interview with another teams player, in which he expresses his desire to leave his current club and join them,and they're all absolutely delighted.

Hypocritical cunts

So Liverpool fans have held an unofficial interview with another teams player, in which he expresses his desire to leave his current club and join them,and they're all absolutely delighted.

Hypocritical cunts

Liverpool's fans are genuinely too thick to notice that's exactly the same situation as Sterling's. People talk so much nonsense about football in this country it's painful to watch/read/listen to.

Liverpool's fans are genuinely too thick to notice that's exactly the same situation as Sterling's. People talk so much nonsense about football in this country it's painful to watch/read/listen to.
I'm reliably informed by a few scousers that it's a totally different situation and not comparable in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.