Liverpool thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost any last little scraps of respect I may had had with Liverpool over this.
1st is was the Klanfield incident, the t-shirts supporting Suarez, The tours pre season and the laying of wreaths everywhere, Rodgers Nazi arm salutes when they score, the media outrage, fuelled by Rodgers over and over when they had 1 offside given against them at ours the other year- it happens, did he watch our game at Utd last year. Then this with Sterling, absolutely vile and disgusting comments from ex players, stoked up by the club no doubt leaking information. I bet City did not tell the press of our bids for him.

Then the fans, not all of them of course as every club has its idiot element but my god, some of the fans over this are an embarrassment. Irony is the word when LLana (or what ever his name is) went on strike to force a move to them. As Rodgers said of Southampton, tough shit in a nutshell, they chose to sell. And the fans now saying he wasn't all that anyhow and not great last season, well the season before he was playing with Suarez and Sturridge, last season he was playing with Borini and Lambert, now he will be playing with Aguero and Silva. Fans taking to social media to make death threats, the same idiot fans who rave about Firmino but until Pool bought him had probably never heard of him. They mention money money money but they were spunking 20 million on Keane, 24 million on Aquilini, 35 million on Carroll and loads more. heck go back to the days we were after Ian Rush from Chester, then Pool come in with a 300k bid which we could not compete with, when they were winning things they were heavy spenders.

Anyhow joke of a club at the moment but they give us constant amusement these days

"Your nowhere lad, you haven't won or done anything yet".......,well of course he hasn't, he's been playing for Liverpool you fucking bellend.
that's not true mate
champs.jpg

Every time one of them opens his/her mouth , be it fan , ex-player pundit, or management , it becomes increasingly clear as to why that club is now where it is.

Lost any last little scraps of respect I may had had with Liverpool over this.
1st is was the Klanfield incident, the t-shirts supporting Suarez, The tours pre season and the laying of wreaths everywhere, Rodgers Nazi arm salutes when they score, the media outrage, fuelled by Rodgers over and over when they had 1 offside given against them at ours the other year- it happens, did he watch our game at Utd last year. Then this with Sterling, absolutely vile and disgusting comments from ex players, stoked up by the club no doubt leaking information. I bet City did not tell the press of our bids for him.

Then the fans, not all of them of course as every club has its idiot element but my god, some of the fans over this are an embarrassment. Irony is the word when LLana (or what ever his name is) went on strike to force a move to them. As Rodgers said of Southampton, tough shit in a nutshell, they chose to sell. And the fans now saying he wasn't all that anyhow and not great last season, well the season before he was playing with Suarez and Sturridge, last season he was playing with Borini and Lambert, now he will be playing with Aguero and Silva. Fans taking to social media to make death threats, the same idiot fans who rave about Firmino but until Pool bought him had probably never heard of him. They mention money money money but they were spunking 20 million on Keane, 24 million on Aquilini, 35 million on Carroll and loads more. heck go back to the days we were after Ian Rush from Chester, then Pool come in with a 300k bid which we could not compete with, when they were winning things they were heavy spenders.

Anyhow joke of a club at the moment but they give us constant amusement these days
Let's not forget the halcyon days of David Speedie and Julian Dicks

Every time one of them opens his/her mouth , be it fan , ex-player pundit, or management , it becomes increasingly clear as to why that club is now where it is.

The trouble is Bodicote, very, VERY few of them can actually admit they are practically irrelevant in terms of English domestic football now.

They are still living in the 70's and 80's, which is why most of them started supporting the cult that is Liverpool FC.

It must be painful for them to hear that a top professional footballer wants to leave the mighty Liverpool FC, to win trophies at anti-human rights, plastic oil club Manchester City.

I fucking love it. Bitter twats.

They don't have to sell. they had a choice. Maybe Liverpool's objectives have changed. They were looking to be a Champions League club, I believe.

;-)

Wonder if they have missed out on benteke with their reluctance to get a bid in.maybe he's bound for the rags ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.